• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG women chopes seat with tissue, chases angmo away

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ugly Singaporeans = Single, ugly OLs in their mid thirties or older who are stuck with the same monotonous bum job

Somebody should conduct an experiment, before lunchtime crowd comes, go and put tissue papers at all the tables. Wonder what will happen? Tehehehe

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an equally ugly Singaporean, I would have thrown away the tissue paper - who knows it may be contaminated - and have my meal.

If she were to "claim" her seat, I would have just ignored her and said I see no tissue paper or said that probably the Bangladeshi cleaners had thrown it away - or may be blame it on the wind.

Hehehe, a few times of these and she would have run out of tissue paper and hopefully quit the habit!

Incidentally, what is the proper thing to do in such a situation? Could we have one person eating and reserving the seats while the others (friends, colleagues) queue up for their food?

Personally, I prefer to skip the meal in such crowded places or buy back to office to eat in air-con comfort. Or "ta pow" and eat in the park under a tree.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY charge such high prices on hawkers that they cannot afford to engage helpers and servers to bring food to customers.

No problem!

LKY then force Sinkies to be their own helpers and servers to take their food from food stalls.

In the rest of the world, people make orders and sit and wait for the food to be brought to them. And I am not talking of restaurants.

In Singapore, Sinkies are their own waiters and servers and have to chop seats with tissue paper.

HA HA HA HA HA

FUCKING SINKIES DESERVE WHAT THEY ARE GETTING BY VOTING LKY AND HIS SCUMS AND HAVING TO CHOP SEATS WITH TISSUE PAPER