• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tan KL : "I know some of you are working, but I appreciate it if you can apply urgent leave on these 2 days to distribute my flyers for me!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cover-Photos-89.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/tan-kin-lian-cancels-walkabouts/

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the purpose of those flyers ?
To me it is 100% useless, not even 0.01% meaningful.
Cancel walkabout for distributing flyers? Is he mad ?
Walkabout at least still have a small % of usefulness due to that little bit of personal touch for some.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the purpose of those flyers ?
To me it is 100% useless, not even 0.01% meaningful.
Cancel walkabout for distributing flyers? Is he mad ?
Walkabout at least still have a small % of usefulness due to that little bit of personal touch for some.
He prefers to travel incognito.

Walkabout cannot ownself take strategic photos mah :rolleyes:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a cheap exploitative bastard. Aspires to a $1.54 million annual salary as president but wants people to do free work for him. In fact, it is not even free labour since they will lose two days of their wages which translates to them paying this cunt to do work for him.

This cheap Lau Chee Hong bastard has not changed since his time in NTUC Income. He has always used people for his own ends. This is one of the reasons why not many, besides his tiny circle of balls carriers hoping for promotions, like him.

The vast majority in management and executive roles were too fearful to complain against him as he was a PAP member as well as Goh Chok Tong's personal dog. Ditto for the NTUC female staff he acted inappropriately with. To complain against him was to commit career suicide, and be sidelined or sued.

Those who have lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s will know what I mean about being fearful of the PAP, and the palpable fear of people like this cunt who was a PAP member. It may seem unbelievable now. But back then, the fear was very real.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, even if you are his die hard supporter and want to apply leave, do it secretly or else your Co workers will laugh at you secretly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, even if you are his die hard supporter and want to apply leave, do it secretly or else your Co workers will laugh at you secretly.
I don’t know about u. If my colleagues apply leave to distribute flyers for this clown, I will laugh at them openly.

It’s pure comedy hour. Pay money to f yourself in the ass!