• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tan Kin Lian : Singaporeans can't afford hawker food because they spent too much on Taylor Swift!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jra5wp14e9oc1.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as the money laundering continues, the hyperinflation continues. The PAP regime deliberately and methodically let it happen, don't let anyone gaslight you about this.

And I highly doubt the people (see my signature) who splurge on Taylor Swift concerts are bothered with hawker food price hikes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine this... we could have gotten this clown to be our president and be the butt of all jokes for years. Guess we dodged a bullet.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL, spent too much on your mother's CB ok..... if you don't even any knowledge (quite obvious) on finance and/or economics as to what causes currency debasement which pushes the prices to go up, diam diam.... PCB typical fucking boomer kiam pia face..... mai tu liao... go for more booster shots.....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why TKL didn't become president is simple - he always barked at the wrong tree. If people can afford to watch Taylor Swift, the same group often dine in restaurant and not hawker center. Only low SES eat at Hawker Center. If Hawkers up their price on low quality and low quantity food, don't blame Taylor Swift for self-inflicted poor business. TKL didn't see that with his small brain.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have been the rightful president of SG
I hope you will agree with him

“Former NTUC Income chief executive Tan Kin Lian was among the first in line at Teck Ghee Community Club, home to a vaccination centre run by Raffles Medical Group.

"I'm in favour of vaccinations. If you're unvaccinated, you're five to eight times more likely to suffer serious illness," said Mr Tan, who went after his morning exercise.

"People are getting quite frightened as the number of cases rises," said the 73-year-old who took the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.”