• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tan Chuan-Jin & Cheng Li Hui Affair Mentioned In Australian Show, Both Get Rated On Looks

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
feature-image-2023-07-26T144058.025.jpg

https://mustsharenews.com/tan-chuan-jin-australian-show/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of them should start an OnlyFans channel. With proper planning they might rake in more money than Parleement Speaker/MP salaries. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can they rate that woman as a 9 on looks. Seriously, ang moh taste is very weird. I dunno about others, but I think her looks is quite flaccid inducing. I cannot even think that auntie looking can even have affair. Of course with another PAP. Weird.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can they rate that woman as a 9 on looks. Seriously, ang moh taste is very weird. I dunno about others, but I think her looks is quite flaccid inducing. I cannot even think that auntie looking can even have affair. Of course with another PAP. Weird.

Angmohs love that 'exotic Asian' look. Small eyes, stubby nose etc.

jw5

Loyal
The Aussies are still wondering why both of them HAD to resign. And I agree with the Aussies. :o-o::confused::tongue:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me guess that those fellow Humans belongs to the public sphere, & thus no end to comments, some helpful, some hurtful. However, they both had already RESIGNED from systemic rule based public service, & are now PRIVATE citizens. Do leave them alone. They already had served Singapore for decades in their capacities as members of Parliament, knocking on doors to get votes, with empathy to serve constituents, & he of building up our strong & courageous military.

We citizens should show gratitude to them both for their service. What they had done is their private lives, & must be said that NO crime was committed. Adultery is not a crime in Singapore. Humans make mistakes in their lifetime, but each must be aware of their mistakes, correct them in order to progress. It would be senseless if one made a mistake & continue to compound mistakes by not acknowledging mistakes made, & find all means to resolve it so as not to hurt or harm another. It will only lead to dreadful consequences later if there is no resolution... Each Human life is precious to another...

At least Mr. Tan CJ had the decency to admit to his mistake, & would rather resign than to continue living a lie. His courage to give up all, even to the Nation over expectations of perfection, is admirable. He had found his 江 山, the abode where love, warmth, home & all that is good resides in in his partner. While life is no bed of roses daily, no mortal can predict how his relationship will end, but at the least, it proved that he is a man of courage.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ has losts a lot because of a pussy. Let us count the losses.

600k per year as speaker
Nett salary with bonus will hit 1millon annually

1million X 15 years = 15 million.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

600k per year as speaker

Wow how many geylang Ang Pai can he fk with these $$!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

600k per year as speaker

he will get at least $69m if ah hui marries him but she will most likely find the next penis with position and power as she’s attracted to the latter not the person.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will get at least $69m if ah hui marries him but she will most likely find the next penis with position and power as she’s attracted to the latter not the person.

Hallo...speaker of parliament is one of lowest position among minister.

I think ah hui really like his big 54 yr old penis, very long thick and trained by SAF

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hallo...speaker of parliament is one of lowest position among minister.

I think ah hui really like his big 54 yr old penis, very long thick and trained by SAF
in parleement speakers stand out in the middle machiam like king on a tiny throne. she was in grassloot at bukit panjang and was alleged to be in bed with then mp for the smc and mayor of north west cdc teo ho pin. after teo fell from grace years before he retired in 2020 he was dumped by ah hui like a concrete parapet falling off a hdb block. can tell she’s not after the highest top dog of the island but any local village chief which she is under (no pun intended). history will repeat. ah hui will dump count money tsng chua ji as he’s no longer a village honcho.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if they'll be fascinated with Jinx's looks. How would they rate her?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
in parleement speakers stand out in the middle machiam like king on a tiny throne. she was in grassloot at bukit panjang and was alleged to be in bed with then mp for the smc and mayor of north west cdc teo ho pin. after teo fell from grace years before he retired in 2020 he was dumped by ah hui like a concrete parapet falling off a hdb block. can tell she’s not after the highest top dog of the island but any local village chief which she is under (no pun intended). history will repeat. ah hui will dump count money tsng chua ji as he’s no longer a village honcho.
I agree with you.

I'm sure there was a time when the previous local village chief thought he was very handsome. TCJ, too, must be thinking that he is damn hansum. He will face the reality soon. :biggrin: