• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! PM Lee says that he knew that TCJ had been fucking Cheng Li Hui since Feb!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quoting Khaw from 2012 on Yaw's affair:
The Workers’ Party needs to come clean with the people what information have they got about Mr Yaw and in particular, what did they know about him prior to the May election. And if they know, why did they field Mr Yaw. I think it is sad that the voters have been misled by the Workers Party.

Can PAP answer the same question too?

When will 61% farking wake up?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pompous, arrogant, self-righteous. When he's a morally deficient scum. How dare he.
Hey don’t forget you son of Cantonese slut are like him have sex outside marriage and that’s why you got dumped by your rich wife. Shameless dogs like you are always persecuting others for what you are yourself. Pui!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m
I have always wonder how other women feel when they see a busty woman? Envy? Jealousy? Admiration? Disdain?
Share your thoughts, sisters. Share your cup-size too if possible. :biggrin:
what do you feel when you see a guy with a bigger and longer dick that yours?
Different reactions for different people la

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m

what do you feel when you see a guy with a bigger and longer dick that yours?
Different reactions for different people la
Different thing. Kukujiao is easily hidden in pants and are always in flaccid state. Neh nehs on the other hand are prominent.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
p1zoy6xaxicb1.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can strip his rank to private now? Oh wait.. should promote to CFC for being the first Speaker and ex-minister to be sacked due to adulterous scandal and unparliamentary language and soldiering on despite PM telling them to stop.

LHL: Stop!! 停!

CLH: TCJ! 不要停!

811839d3e4636666101a43a0e59f2225

giphy.gif

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Epic interview video. This fellow really can talk cock very well, sounding so righteous full of glorious expositions NBCB but now show his true colours as totally full of shit... LOL

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Epic interview video. This fellow really can talk cock very well, sounding so righteous full of glorious expositions NBCB but now show his true colours as totally full of shit... LOL

He has small eyes just like the Fuckein ah Ong...good to see him self destruct