• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! PM Lee says that he knew that TCJ had been fucking Cheng Li Hui since Feb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheng Li Hui must have a Sheath of Honor. Was it a good fit?
Hey dog why keep using my good word to link me to committed adultery for three years slut? Link your Cantonese hakka slut mother to her. Pui!

Oh ya didn’t see you dogs posting her family photos. So kind not like last time the NON MP committed adultery with parliament speaker woman case anyhow dig and anyhow post and hurt the innocent people. 有钱能使鬼推磨 daughter of very rich man committed adultery with parliament speaker is treated differently this time indeed Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dog why keep using my good word to link me to committed adultery for three years slut? Link your Cantonese hakka slut mother to her. Pui!

Oh ya didn’t see you dogs posting her family photos. So kind not like last time the NON MP committed adultery with parliament speaker woman case anyhow dig and anyhow post and hurt the innocent people. 有钱能使鬼推磨 daughter of very rich man committed adultery with parliament speaker is treated differently this time indeed Pui!
Dogs sure got shameless double standard especially when one is MP and one is NON MP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs sure got shameless double standard especially when one is MP and one is NON MP.
@laksaboy you don’t post very rich man’s daughter family details because scared lose out in comparison? Obviously your tiny old landed in west coast family no fight with very rich man family and yet so sia suay harass me poor man daughter that buy condo on my own good savings as slut whore mistress. People father’s company 2000 employees leh, your father got company or not? How many employees? Hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I poor man’s daughter virgin talked to colleague only cannot and got bashed up by dogs as slut until today while very rich man’s daughter have sex committed ADULTERY for three years and dogs like @SBFNews say okay what. So shameless double standard of dogs. You dogs sons of sluts are so cheap indeed. Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, even her IG profile has been nuked. So serious? :unsure:

chenglihui.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy you don’t post very rich man’s daughter family details because scared lose out in comparison? Obviously your tiny old landed in west coast family no fight with very rich man family and yet so sia suay harass me poor man daughter that buy condo on my own good savings as slut whore mistress. People father’s company 2000 employees leh, your father got company or not? How many employees? Hahahaha
Even if it’s 2000 foreign workers also good size what. How many got father is majority stake holder of company making $82m revenue in one year right ? No wonder dogs like @eatshitndie proudly highlight her 千斤小姐while highlight me daughter of poor sinkie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it's even sadder and more unfortunate for a slut believing that she's a virgin and being harassed and whistled at daily.
You Cantonese son of slut everyday tell lies and think others are like you’re telling lies of a slut claiming to be a virgin. Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always wonder how other women feel when they see a busty woman? Envy? Jealousy? Admiration? Disdain?
Share your thoughts, sisters. Share your cup-size too if possible. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have always wonder how other women feel when they see a busty woman? Envy? Jealousy? Admiration? Disdain?
Share your thoughts, sisters. Share your cup-size too if possible. :biggrin:
See! Your obsession cannot be contained! :biggrin: And I thought I was bad.