• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Persatuan Melayu Kristian, (ie. Malay Christian Association) of Singapore

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer your question, so long as you are NOT a Muslim at the point of entry into Malaysia, the Malaysian law cannot touch you on any Sharia crap, regardless of whether you are Malay or not.
Means wat?

Means if this year a SG Malay go into Msia as Muslim, next year go in again as Christian will jitao tio arrested?:unsure:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam of course was not recorded by early historians who engaged with the first arabs out of arabia. Those first arabs were believers. That they did revord.
The early buildings in mecca and medina were demolished. And built over. So ehen you go to these do called holy sites, its all brand new. But the truth lies underneath snd remain hidden forever.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct term for them is MURTAD.

So it should be called Persatuan Murtad Singapura. As they leave Islam they're no longer Malay.

And persons such as yourself who never embraced Islam is called KAFIR.
Muslim is a race or follower of Islam? Malay is a race or follower of Islam?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not what you see locally. Even LKY admits that. That's why you have indians that are registered as Malay. The assume the religion and identity of a Malay.
Those who leave Islam are MURTADs.
And culturally when asked, people will not identify them as Malays but MURTADs.
You're always welcomed to be owners of this island. Just slice it off! Hahaha
How come malay assume religion and identity of Arabs?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come malay assume religion and identity of Arabs?
If its not arabs, its indian influence.
Arabs have been trading in china ports as muslims since 800AD as oldest mosque in china was built in guangzhou around that period.
But arabs did not bother to stop in malay archipelago. Nor build settlements there. The indians on the other hand buikt settlements sll over south east asia and remnants of these buildings still remains
Something happened around 1400-1500 that convinced malays to convert to islam.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want the Islamofascists here to lose their shit? Have a Melayu convert to Judaism. :biggrin:

andrew-lim-50-1391493194.jpg

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many bumis are Christians in jiu hu. They are mostly iban, Kadazans, dusun, murut, kelapit, penans..... Look like malay. May have Muslim name even, like idris jala. But are not Muslim.
I go jb drinking, boozing no issues. But not at kopitiam. You need to go more discreet very dark murky places.

When in Msia, you put on the bindi marking on your forehead. You are safe as you are a Hindu.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Now I am in the process of turning one angmoh into a Malay, InShaAllah! Hopefully his whole family! If Allah wills it.
He loves spicy food now.
You have the ability/power to change a person's race?! OMG, that's definitely considered a superpower!! When it's all done and dusted, please write a book, sure to be a best seller.:biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the ability/power to change a person's race?! OMG, that's definitely considered a superpower!! When it's all done and dusted, please write a book, sure to be a best seller.:biggrin:
You retard or something? Haven't I explained that it's not a race?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok Reserviour has this mystic power de woh....but must wait for another 18yrs lah

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You retard or something? Haven't I explained that it's not a race?
Yes I am a retard, because I always thought malay is a race. Thank you for educating me, I think you need to tell the government they are wrong.

Ethnic Group - Ethnic group refers to a person's race. The population is classified into the following four categories:

Chinese
This refers to persons of Chinese origin such as Hokkiens,
Teochews, Cantonese, Hakkas, Hainanese, Hockchias,
Foochows, Henghuas, Shanghainese, etc.

Malays
This refers to persons of Malay or Indonesian origin, such
as Javanese, Boyanese, Bugis, etc.

Indians
This refers to persons of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or
Sri Lankan origin such as Tamils, Malayalis, Punjabis,
Bengalis, Singhalese, etc.

Other Ethnic Groups
This comprises all persons other than Chinese, Malays and
Indians. They include Eurasians, Europeans, Arabs, Japanese, etc

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/-/media...nsus_2010_advance_census_release/glossary.pdf

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am a retard, because I always thought malay is a race. Thank you for educating me, I think you need to tell the government they are wrong.

Ethnic Group - Ethnic group refers to a person's race. The population is classified into the following four categories:

Chinese
This refers to persons of Chinese origin such as Hokkiens,
Teochews, Cantonese, Hakkas, Hainanese, Hockchias,
Foochows, Henghuas, Shanghainese, etc.

Malays
This refers to persons of Malay or Indonesian origin, such
as Javanese, Boyanese, Bugis, etc.

Indians
This refers to persons of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or
Sri Lankan origin such as Tamils, Malayalis, Punjabis,
Bengalis, Singhalese, etc.

Other Ethnic Groups
This comprises all persons other than Chinese, Malays and
Indians. They include Eurasians, Europeans, Arabs, Japanese, etc

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/-/media...nsus_2010_advance_census_release/glossary.pdf

Melayu is a 'perfected' race. Islam is not the indeginous religion, so actually the malays are stealing the religious culture from arab.