• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lawrence Wong says we must "refresh our social compact!" wtf does that even mean?!?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met Kee Chiu at a dinner recently. I told him it's such a pity that he couldn't be PM as he's a much better candidate than Laolan Wong, who is so damn fake. You should have seen how his eyes lighted up.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This social compact is like the clapping of hands for healthcare workers during Covid-19. It didn't result in food being put on the table for our front liners. LOL!
Oh u mean clapping for them and giving high five to them does absolutely nothing except to show that u are a pandering asshole who wants ppl to think you are a nice person?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
maxresdefault.jpg

Straits Times says "social compact is the glue that hold society together" like wtf does that even mean?!? Why PAP like to use such stupid phrases?

It seems this includes making sure "hand" and "heart" jobs like plumbers and nurses receive respect from all Singaporeans. How PAP gonna enforce such a thing?
Invisible Hands becum visible hands?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met Kee Chiu at a dinner recently. I told him it's such a pity that he couldn't be PM as he's a much better candidate than Laolan Wong, who is so damn fake. You should have seen how his eyes lighted up.
Duke Chan want the glamor but he is also smart to know it is a hard task

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh u mean clapping for them and giving high five to them does absolutely nothing except to show that u are a pandering asshole who wants ppl to think you are a nice person?
Please don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that clapping for our healthcare workers is just a show of appreciation which doesn't help them in any tangible way.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Chun Seng must now have delusions of grandeur from your less than sincere praises.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We've identified you from the photos taken at dinners involving Bro Chun Sing. If by some chance, Bro Chun Sing becomes the next PM, he won't forget you.