• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - JC girl 'ruined' by sugar daddy and can now only orgasm if she gets bdsm dominated during sex

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cheasa_censored.jpg

A JC girl recently took to Facebook after she got “destroyed” by her sugar daddy and now she can’t consummate with her lover if she is not dominated by him.

Here is the full story.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/jc-...addy-now-she-cant-piak-if-shes-not-dominated/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's nothing to be embarassed about. Some men also cannot orgasm unless they're dominated by a woman. And that domination extends to daily life outside of the bedroom.

640px-Wiki-pegging.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 179121

A JC girl recently took to Facebook after she got “destroyed” by her sugar daddy and now she can’t consummate with her lover if she is not dominated by him.

Here is the full story.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/jc-...addy-now-she-cant-piak-if-shes-not-dominated/
Tsk tsk tsk you jealous loser Cantonese son of sugar baby whore and clones are so predictable, everytime i talk about nice travel only will start sugar baby thread to harass me. Dig out old post in this March 2021 from this so called Singapore uncensored but obviously a Malaysian criminal syndicate run website that has so many sugar baby posts. Can’t consummate because of bdsm to insinuate insult of me. So clever despicable dogs everyone is a whore and everyone can’t consummate because of bdsm. Knnbccb I swear to heaven my ex husband and I didn’t consummate not because of that. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb raised a beast that dare not swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin not sugarbaby you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you jealous loser Cantonese son of sugar baby whore and clones are so predictable, everytime i talk about nice travel only will start sugar baby thread to harass me. Dig out old post in this March 2021 from this so called Singapore uncensored but obviously a Malaysian criminal syndicate run website that has so many sugar baby posts. Can’t consummate because of bdsm to insinuate insult of me. So clever despicable dogs everyone is a whore and everyone can’t consummate because of bdsm. Knnbccb I swear to heaven my ex husband and I didn’t consummate not because of that. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb raised a beast that dare not swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin not sugarbaby you die a violent death. Pui!
And @UltimaOnline don’t think you Ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant fake saint don’t answer can pass off as not harassing me when you already blew the cover yourself and open your Ccb mouth to insult me slut immediately after I made the deal with Leongsam and left the forum. Pui pretend to act innocent while refuse to shut your Ccb Cantonese mouth just wait for heaven’s wrath to bury you in mudslide and die in violent death air crash that you certainly deserved for your merciless non stop bullying of me for years starting slut whore mistress threads around me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nothing to be embarassed about. Some men also cannot orgasm unless they're dominated by a woman. And that domination extends to daily life outside of the bedroom.

640px-Wiki-pegging.png
You Cantonese sons of whores should be embarrassed to use that to insult women. And don’t normalize sexual violence, I have watched and read enough to know bdsm is made use of by criminals to abuse women. You people are the ones living a life of fantasy, not me a virgin in reality. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely cheebye needs to be flogged to get an orgasm too. Flog her cheebye until red, swollen and bleeding then she will come by fucking her with a sharp knife.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

640px-Wiki-pegging.png

Are you referring to a certain bloke who has a fetish for pink shirts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ex-husband finds you filthy, the hole is so well fucked and used, nipples black. Likely you have STDs too, dirty fucking harlot.
Pui your Jeremy Quek evil filthy Cantonese sugar baby whore mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised beast hide in rat hole abuse woman using bdsm and smearing a virgin dirty. Pui!