• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gf like to be dominated, manhandled and choked, bf sibei stress. Samsters BDSM experts can advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal

GF LIKES TO BE DOMINATED IN BED, ASKS BF TO “MANHANDLE & CHOKE HER”, BF STRESSED​

IMG-20221224-154038.jpg

My girlfriend needs to be dominated and I hate doing it
Advertisements
My girlfriend needs to be dominated in the bedroom to be satisfied. She is constantly asking me to “pin her”, “manhandle her”, “choke her”, etc.
I absolutely hate it, I do not get any enjoyment out of dominating her in the bedroom and it is actually a major turn-off for me.
I try to do it for her to keep her happy and satisfied, but I can’t really do a good job of it for an extended period of time because I just get totally turned off and lose interest in what we are doing.
I have told her this, that I really hate dominating in the bedroom and that it ruins sex for me. I asked her if we could just make passionate love instead.
Advertisements
She was good with this for awhile, but now shes back to begging me to dominate her. I’m really at a loss about this, is there any possible medium?
Also, please don’t suggest breaking up thats not a real solution. We both love each other, and if its a dealbreaker for her Ill let her make that decision I dont need to make it for her.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The guy better learn how to tie ropes properly, clove hitch and bowlines can come in very handy, just saying :coffee::coffee::coffee:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

GF LIKES TO BE DOMINATED IN BED, ASKS BF TO “MANHANDLE & CHOKE HER”, BF STRESSED​

IMG-20221224-154038.jpg

My girlfriend needs to be dominated and I hate doing it
Advertisements
My girlfriend needs to be dominated in the bedroom to be satisfied. She is constantly asking me to “pin her”, “manhandle her”, “choke her”, etc.
I absolutely hate it, I do not get any enjoyment out of dominating her in the bedroom and it is actually a major turn-off for me.
I try to do it for her to keep her happy and satisfied, but I can’t really do a good job of it for an extended period of time because I just get totally turned off and lose interest in what we are doing.
I have told her this, that I really hate dominating in the bedroom and that it ruins sex for me. I asked her if we could just make passionate love instead.
Advertisements
She was good with this for awhile, but now shes back to begging me to dominate her. I’m really at a loss about this, is there any possible medium?
Also, please don’t suggest breaking up thats not a real solution. We both love each other, and if its a dealbreaker for her Ill let her make that decision I dont need to make it for her.
Mostly tio Holy Virgin Slut possessed liao... Good luck

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, got to know one girl very into this rope tying fetish. But i know nuts about ropes, cannot eat very wasted.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Introduce this slut to me.

She will be beaten up until her mother can't recognize. She can ask Ginslut for reviews, I punched her fucking cheebye until hole close.