• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer China girl "Why guys never texted me after first date?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

a595543626 :​

I am a China girl and I have been using local dating apps for 1 month already, I admit my pictures are beautiful than real me but I don’t think I look ugly.
During the date boys behaved gentleman and I think our conversation went well, in the end the boys paid the bills and didn’t ask me to split the bills. After we went back home then they never texted me or chat with me, just curious why?

See EDMwers give 6 pages of dating advice to this pitiful China girl :

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...exted-me-after-first-date-bumble-cmb.6797179/

jw5

Loyal

I am a China girl and I have been using local dating apps for 1 month already, I admit my pictures are beautiful than real me but I don’t think I look ugly.
During the date boys behaved gentleman and I think our conversation went well, in the end the boys paid the bills and didn’t ask me to split the bills. After we went back home then they never texted me or chat with me, just curious why?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...exted-me-after-first-date-bumble-cmb.6797179/

Need to see the undoctored picture to understand why. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any picture of her online profile and actual life?

1661008033666.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admit my pictures are beautiful than real me but I don’t think I look ugly.

Bitch, you used a beauty filter lah. They must be disappointed at how you looked in person. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my uncle met someone online known as gin (soon par with dying of covid if untrue)
After the 1st date gin texted My uncle to go for 2nd :confused: My uncle politelee leejected then gin started to continue texting saying why why why always after 1st date man will run away from her :eek: My uncle didn't know what to answer so he never leeply . Hope gin found someone that stay put :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you look is less important than how you behave, how you dress, how you talk and how you smell.

It's just like a face-to-face job interview. Your CV might be amazing but an actual meetup instantly disqualifies you. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you look is less important than how you behave, how you dress, how you talk and how you smell.

It's just like a face-to-face job interview. Your CV might be amazing but an actual meetuInp instantly disqualifies you. :biggrin:
I agree.
How one present himself or herself is more important than how you look at Insta and Facebook.

BigBlackCock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi China ah girl, you did your training in Cambodia?