• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG + AU Dual Nationality

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's Battalion S3 to you fucktard. Can't even get basic facts right
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: S3 my foot :FU: you FUCKSHIT retard. Basic fact is your fucking brain has degenerated so much that you imagined yourself to be an officer when you in fact you were a fucking lance corporal DRIVER who can't even know the difference between a tracked vehicle and a wheeled 4 X 4 vehicle. Heh DONKEY "tank" DRIVER, what part of GO FUCK YOURSELF do you not understand?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A second passport is very useful. It can be used to evade tax.

Steps go something like this:

- Use SG passport to open brokerage account at SG office of global brokerage like Interactive Broker with an account that allows you to trade in various exchanges e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, US, London - best to stay away from Australia exchanges with this account - ring fence your various brokerage accounts so as not to cross contaminate
- Provide relative's or friend's SG address as proof of address and choose option to have your statements sent to you via email only, so your friend or relative will not know anything of what goes on with that brokerage account
- As far as Interactive Broker is concerned, you are SG resident opening SG brokerage account, no AEOI/CRS obligations involved i.e. no need to provide info about the profits you make from the brokerage account to Australian or other foreign government
- Trade Singapore/Malaysia/US/London shares using that brokerage account and make profits
- Those profits even though from non-Australian shares and nothing to with Australia are strictly speaking liable to Capital Gains Tax in Australia because Australia imposes worldwide tax on its residents
- If you use Australia passport to open that brokerage account, Interactive Broker is obliged to notify the Australian government of the existence of that account and its Australian connection, that is the whole purpose of AEOI/CRS - to enable Australia/US/Canada/UK/Japan/etc to be armed with info to go after their tax cheating citizens
- SG government is not interested in your Interactive Broker account, because 1) there is no capital gains tax in SG; 2) there is no tax on dividends in SG; 3) there is no AEOI/CRS obligation to provide information to a foreign tax authority because based on the documentation you are a SG citizen opening an SG account
- If renounce SG citizenship and no other ID documents apart from Australia passport you are screwed and better guai guai pay Australia worldwide tax to support their welfare system which mainly benefits the poor and lazy
- People pay a lot of $$$ just to get a second passport and be able to play this game
- Disclaimer to TS: This scheme is elaborate and can save a lot of taxes, but is ultimately illegal but who cares as long as you can get away with not subsidising the poor and lazy's freebies ahem welfare, the poor and lazy (like senile tank drivers) can go fuck themselves

https://www.henleyglobal.com/citizenship-investment

https://www.oecd.org/tax/exchange-of-tax-information/automaticexchange.htm

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: S3 my foot :FU: you FUCKSHIT retard. Basic fact is your fucking brain has degenerated so much that you imagined yourself to be an officer when you in fact you were a fucking lance corporal DRIVER who can't even know the difference between a tracked vehicle and a wheeled 4 X 4 vehicle. Heh DONKEY "tank" DRIVER, what part of GO FUCK YOURSELF do you not understand?
did u say something?

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
If tick yes, SG will force you to choose SG or AUS citizenship, cannot have both. AUS doesn't give a damn as dual citizenship is allowed there.

Most people renounce SG shitizenship in order to withdraw large CPF $$$. Since you have only small CPF balance, that is not a factor.

Question is if you tick no, how will SG govt find out that you have lied and make sure you don't do or say anything that will reveal your secret. Dual citizenship is the best of both worlds. NS obligations already done, so renouncing SG shitizenship will not give any benefit here.

Just go for it and enjoy your secret dual citizenship status.
Unless u want to withdraw CPF, i dont see why you would want to do anything.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u say something, fucktard?
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
FUCKASS SHITARD "tank" DRIVER like u must go get a FUCKING HEARING AID? U need Samsters here to give donation to pay for one arh! Ass Tree my foot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: STUPID AND DEAF FUCKASS TANK DRIVER :FU:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
FUCKASS SHITARD "tank" DRIVER like u must go get a FUCKING HEARING AID? U need Samsters here to give donation to pay for one arh! Ass Tree my foot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: STUPID AND DEAF FUCKASS TANK DRIVER :FU:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

I think I heard some cunt making some background noise............... oh wait. ITS YOU!! LOL