• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG + AU Dual Nationality

botakmurtabak

Hi all,

Need some advice from experience people in this forum. Heard of many sgporeans living in AU with dual citizenship. Got my AU citizenship 3++ years back while having little red book. Little red book about to expire soon in nine months time. Planning two options.

Option 1 - Renounce SG citizenship. Just wondering what will be the procedures and implication.

Optional 2 - Give a white lie selection no in the little red book application. Just wondering what will happen if yes is being selected.

Have been living in down under for almost half of my life, done all my NS obligation, low CPF $ and no properties in SG. Any advice will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Confused Guy

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hi all,

Need some advice from experience people in this forum. Heard of many sgporeans living in AU with dual citizenship. Got my AU citizenship 3++ years back while having little red book. Little red book about to expire soon in nine months time. Planning two options.

Option 1 - Renounce SG citizenship. Just wondering what will be the procedures and implication.

Optional 2 - Give a white lie selection no in the little red book application. Just wondering what will happen if yes is being selected.

Have been living in down under for almost half of my life, done all my NS obligation, low CPF $ and no properties in SG. Any advice will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Confused Guy
Yep, u sure are cuntfused. What is AU?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If tick yes, SG will force you to choose SG or AUS citizenship, cannot have both. AUS doesn't give a damn as dual citizenship is allowed there.

Most people renounce SG shitizenship in order to withdraw large CPF $$$. Since you have only small CPF balance, that is not a factor.

Question is if you tick no, how will SG govt find out that you have lied and make sure you don't do or say anything that will reveal your secret. Dual citizenship is the best of both worlds. NS obligations already done, so renouncing SG shitizenship will not give any benefit here.

Just go for it and enjoy your secret dual citizenship status.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If tick yes, SG will force you to choose SG or AUS citizenship, cannot have both. AUS doesn't give a damn as dual citizenship is allowed there.

Most people renounce SG shitizenship in order to withdraw large CPF $$$. Since you have only small CPF balance, that is not a factor.

Question is if you tick no, how will SG govt find out that you have lied and make sure you don't do or say anything that will reveal your secret. Dual citizenship is the best of both worlds. NS obligations already done, so renouncing SG shitizenship will not give any benefit here.

Just go for it and enjoy your secret dual citizenship status.
Don't talk cock lah. In the 1990s, MAS directed a secret survey of sinkies who have left the cuntry permanently. This was after the stupid wooden rattled his sabre with his infamous "quitter" statement. The question asked was " if we forced those sinkies who have already left to choose sinkie shitizenship or the citizenship of their new country, how many will choose sinkieland"? It turned out that the majority, I think over 70% if I recalled said they will give up their sinkie shitizenship if forced to choose by the PAP. Then MAS directed CPF to calculate how much money will be withdrawn by these 70% + that will be forced to renounce their sinkieland citizenship. The calculations came out to over several hundred millions $. After that u never hear anything from wooden or the PAP anymore. Therefore, singapore will know u have a dual citizenship, but they will not force u to choose because it will mean most people will end up withdrawing their CPF which the PAP wants to hold on to for dear life.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk cock lah. In the 1990s, MAS directed a secret survey of sinkies who have left the cuntry permanently. This was after the stupid wooden rattled his sabre with his infamous "quitter" statement. The question asked was " if we forced those sinkies who have already left to choose sinkie shitizenship or the citizenship of their new country, how many will choose sinkieland"? It turned out that the majority, I think over 70% if I recalled said they will give up their sinkie shitizenship if forced to choose by the PAP. Then MAS directed CPF to calculate how much money will be withdrawn by these 70% + that will be forced to renounce their sinkieland citizenship. The calculations came out to over several hundred millions $. After that u never hear anything from wooden or the PAP anymore. Therefore, singapore will know u have a dual citizenship, but they will not force u to choose because it will mean most people will end up withdrawing their CPF which the PAP wants to hold on to for dear life.
In this thread, nobody gives a damn whether PAP dares to force Sinkie shitizens to choose SG or whatever other citizenship they have obtained abroad. The question is whether he should tell the truth when completing the passport application renewal form. TS already said he has little CPF and done all of his NS obligations. So, giving up SG shitizenship does not give him much benefit from these points of view. Hence your piece of "inside info", conspiracy theory, unsubstantiated gossip, adds no value at all to the decision making process. Why disclose his second citizenship to the Sinkie gahbrament and expose himself to the risk of this unofficial and uncorroborated info being changed at the whim of the PAP when if his lie is not exposed, he can have the best of both worlds? Yep, you are the one talking cock here!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In this thread, nobody gives a damn whether PAP dares to force Sinkie shitizens to choose SG or whatever other citizenship they have obtained abroad. The question is whether he should tell the truth when completing the passport application renewal form. TS already said he has little CPF and done all of his NS obligations. So, giving up SG shitizenship does not give him much benefit from these points of view. Hence your piece of "inside info", conspiracy theory, unsubstantiated gossip, adds no value at all to the decision making process. Why disclose his second citizenship to the Sinkie gahbrament and expose himself to the risk of this unofficial and uncorroborated info being changed at the whim of the PAP when if his lie is not exposed, he can have the best of both worlds? Yep, you are the one talking cock here!!!
You fucking retard, i was replying to your post where you say "If tick yes, SG will force you to choose SG or AUS citizenship, cannot have both" these are your own words, fucktard. Is the word force not used there? And my reply to you is they cannot force you to choose for fear that you will withdraw your CPF. Learn some english for fucks sake

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking retard, i was replying to your post where you say "If tick yes, SG will force you to choose SG or AUS citizenship, cannot have both" these are your own words, fucktard. Is the word force not used there? And my reply to you is they cannot force you to choose for fear that you will withdraw your CPF. Learn some english for fucks sake

You useless piece of SHIT. The key issue remains how TS should complete the passport renewal form in the light of his particular circumstances. Has the Government actually come out and said that it is ok for Sinkies to have two citizenships and it won't do anything? If so, why ask the FUCKING question in the passport renewal form? It is just conjecture on the part of useless and delusional Sinkies like yourself who think they have some valuable inside info when all that the useless FUCKTARD is doing is GASEK GASEK - and yes, that useless FUCKTARD IS YOU.
Knowing a little bit of Primary 6 English will not get you very far if you don't know how to use your FUCKING brain (if any) to THINK a few steps ahead. Small boy like you better stick to playing checkers and watch the adults play chess. Hahaha... enough fun for today … I don't waste my time arguing with jiak liao bee keyboard warriors like you.
And one more thing - you are most welcome to GO FUCK YOURSELF OR DRIVE SECOND HAND TANK INTO A DITCH. You may have enough half past six English to be a tank driver but not enough brain to be a tank commander. CIAO and NO you are not qualified to wash my car.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself this question....do you get any benefits from being a Singaporean if you have lived half your life in Australia and not contributed to SG except for NS, which was your prviliege.

If you get nothing out of being a Singaporean...then renounce and give up your pink NRIC & red passport.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You useless piece of SHIT. The key issue remains how TS should complete the passport renewal form in the light of his particular circumstances. Has the Government actually come out and said that it is ok for Sinkies to have two citizenships and it won't do anything? If so, why ask the FUCKING question in the passport renewal form? It is just conjecture on the part of useless and delusional Sinkies like yourself who think they have some valuable inside info when all that the useless FUCKTARD is doing is GASEK GASEK - and yes, that useless FUCKTARD IS YOU.
Knowing a little bit of Primary 6 English will not get you very far if you don't know how to use your FUCKING brain (if any) to THINK a few steps ahead. Small boy like you better stick to playing checkers and watch the adults play chess. Hahaha... enough fun for today … I don't waste my time arguing with jiak liao bee keyboard warriors like you.
And one more thing - you are most welcome to GO FUCK YOURSELF OR DRIVE SECOND HAND TANK INTO A DITCH. You may have enough half past six English to be a tank driver but not enough brain to be a tank commander. CIAO and NO you are not qualified to wash my car.
did u say something fucktard?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask yourself this question....do you get any benefits from being a Singaporean if you have lived half your life in Australia and not contributed to SG except for NS, which was your prviliege.

If you get nothing out of being a Singaporean...then renounce and give up your pink NRIC & red passport.

Give up SG citizenship...no more free money and vouchers from PAP. Our world-class healthcare is cheap and if no money, PAP will pay. Must think hard ...where in the world can you get so many freebies?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's tank commander to you dumb fuck. Get it right and don't make that mistake again.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Dumbass DONKEY you are only fit to be tank DRIVER. Only a DONKEY tank DRIVER will be UNABLE to see the main issue in this thread and go off tangent and talk about useless gossip like Goh CT commission what secret report and all that fuck nonsense. And yes, I remember this same IDIOT claims he will have no problem DRIVING a 4 X 4 in the countryside because he DROVE a tank in his NS days. This FUCKING IDIOT does not even know that DRIVING a tracked vehicle is not the same as DRIVING a wheeled 4 X 4.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT A FUCKING IDIOT LIKE YOU is only fit to be DRIVER OF PMD AT MOST. :FU:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Dumbass DONKEY you are only fit to be tank DRIVER. Only a DONKEY tank DRIVER will be UNABLE to see the main issue in this thread and go off tangent and talk about useless gossip like Goh CT commission what secret report and all that fuck nonsense. And yes, I remember this same IDIOT claims he will have no problem DRIVING a 4 X 4 in the countryside because he DROVE a tank in his NS days. This FUCKING IDIOT does not even know that DRIVING a tracked vehicle is not the same as DRIVING a wheeled 4 X 4.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT A FUCKING IDIOT LIKE YOU is only fit to be DRIVER OF PMD AT MOST. :FU:

That's Battalion S3 to you fucktard. Can't even get basic facts right