• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer's woman friend kena bad experience with Sg male doctor, thinking of making police report now

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1700940877326.jpeg

Miyako88 :​

Hello everyone reading this, it is my first time posting here as I do not know where to seek help for my BFF and sincerely hope any professionals like lawyer or police can help advice. No shaming please.

During a medical check-up, my BFF was lying half-dressed and a male doctor just walked in and stood in front of her. She was of course shocked beyond words.
She felt extremely uncomfortable and called him out for it. He reacted indignantly that he came in because he wants to monitor the procedure. He did not apologise and left the room shortly.
To be clear, neither did he introduce himself, nor ask permission from her before coming in.

Is this how doctors behave nowadays? Not bothering to respect the patient’s privacy or dignity? Or just being dodgy and hiding behind the label of “doctor”, like a wolf in sheep’s clothing?

What recourse can she do now? Make a police report or engage a lawyer?

Really appreciate some kind advice, thank you in advance. My friend is still scarred by this incident and is feeling very down.

*Edited to answer the questions:
There were 1 female doc and 1 female nurse with her and they said/did nothing. The female doc was doing the procedure. Her chest was exposed.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
just write a feedback to the hospital feedback link and wait for a satisfactory response. If not escalate the matter. That's what I usually do.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another neurotic feminazi MeToo cunt who thinks all men are oppressors and predators. :roflmao:

He's a doctor, he probably has seen more boobs and cheebais than most men in their entire lifetime. Your equipment is no different and not special. :rolleyes:

If you feminazi snowflakes are so triggered by this, seek out a female doctor. Not a hard thing to do. Better yet, set up a women-only commune, a safe space where you are free from the 'visual rape' from men. Themyscira or 女儿国, it's your call. :FU::cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another neurotic feminazi MeToo cunt who thinks all men are oppressors and predators. :roflmao:

He's a doctor, he probably has seen more boobs and cheebais than most men in their entire lifetime. Your equipment is no different and not special. :rolleyes:

If you feminazi snowflakes are so triggered by this, seek out a female doctor. Not a hard thing to do. Better yet, set up a women-only commune, a safe space where you are free from the 'visual rape' from men. Themyscira or 女儿国, it's your call. :FU::cool:
I suspect it is a story written by some Entrepreneur from certain releegion

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have given two balls and the match is over, winner is the Doc. You should seek help from your attorney, not in some low life forum.