• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too early to firm anything. EW has to build up phase 1 Summer & Spring then firm up on Commercial.
Would be interesting to see who - Setia or EW to bring in the 1st bank / school

If one is not parent of kids, u will definitely hate to have a sch near to ur house. U will be waken up early daily.

Traffic will be jam or messy near the sch also

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too early to firm anything. EW has to build up phase 1 Summer & Spring then firm up on Commercial.
Would be interesting to see who - Setia or EW to bring in the 1st bank / school

what kind of school? if public school, already have plan at SEC commercial.. but it' s kinda nice to see the place slowly built up. you bot here as well ?

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone estimate the cost of personal lift? Just curious. :cool: My wife has some walking problem, she wants the ground floor bedroom, also, when 2016 comes, I will be 67:smile:

In Singapore, I was quoted S$150k for a 4 storey hydraulic lift (at one of those landed near Sembawang Park). But that was in 2006 or 2007. I was also told electricity, maintenance and certification worked out to nearly S$1k a month!

Recently, in the houses in Klang Valley, a sales exec told me it would cost RM150k for a 3 storey lift.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, does Setia allow photo taking inside the Aurora show houses? If not, I may have to smuggle my DSLR there for a few shots. :wink:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, I was quoted S$150k for a 4 storey hydraulic lift (at one of those landed near Sembawang Park). But that was in 2006 or 2007. I was also told electricity, maintenance and certification worked out to nearly S$1k a month!

Recently, in the houses in Klang Valley, a sales exec told me it would cost RM150k for a 3 storey lift.

What is the model u bought?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some insider news about Setia.

2hz5xmg.jpg

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the info. Back to the drawing board. :rolleyes:

Btw some photos to share - Neptune

Attachments

• Hall upstairs.jpg
    Hall upstairs.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 182
  • Master Toilet 01.jpg
    Master Toilet 01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
  • Kitchen01.jpg
    Kitchen01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 188