• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
smallfry: re: waterfall ..yeah.. it's kinda ok. expected better actually. noticed some birds already there the last time i strolled .

Last edited:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there yesterday. Fast progress.

Attachments

• 20131023_114237.jpg
    20131023_114237.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 209
  • 20131023_114234.jpg
    20131023_114234.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup Foresta. I think is Mahogany unit.

So this is the unit similar to Aurora... although is made known the height of the fence is 1m but looking at the picture it seem to be the corner unit, the fence on the right is also 1m? OMG! The security need to be REAL good, otherwise it will be a shopping paradise for you kown who!! :eek:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the unit similar to Aurora... although is made known the height of the fence is 1m but looking at the picture it seem to be the corner unit, the fence on the right is also 1m? OMG! The security need to be REAL good, otherwise it will be a shopping paradise for you kown who!! :eek:

i can walk to yr hse when u r not ard..ppl tot is my hse.. :p

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal

IST...is it difficult and troublesome to pass through the gate to enter and view the last devt in SEC? just register at the security post or must be acompanied by SP staff?

U hv to walk thru planks over m&d. Ask the construction worker for permission, he jz smile n I walked thru in.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
U hv to walk thru planks over m&d. Ask the construction worker for permission, he jz smile n I walked thru in.

yup i have strolled along the waterfall area look see in the evening before, just wave and inform guard i want to take a look. haven't been to check out the houses. the one you snapped in mahogany.. but i believe aurora house spec is lower. for eg: i don't think we're getting polished floor tiles, and our banister is just painted one color (white) without any pattern. *sigh*

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who wanna try my method, do it at yr own risk. Beware of mosquitoes, nails, m&d and other hazards around. If kena caught dont blame me. Plus its damn hot during day time.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The show unit of Alluria is up - Interestingly, SEC actually wanted to launch Alluria terrace at 800K to 900K when back then, the surronding market for terrace is selling at 500k to 600K. Hence after some market survey, they have decided to hold it back. They launch Aurora instead... testing the market? I am now very curious to know the spec of Alluria. :rolleyes:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who wanna try my method, do it at yr own risk. Beware of mosquitoes, nails, m&d and other hazards around. If kena caught dont blame me. Plus its damn hot during day time.

Be careful of being abducted by the workers and they demand a ransom. If they don't receive the money, they will bury you alive into a hole in the ground and pour cement over to hide your body :eek:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal

IST...is it difficult and troublesome to pass through the gate to enter and view the last devt in SEC? just register at the security post or must be acompanied by SP staff?

Just visit the SEC sales office and pretend you want to buy another house, the sales people will sent you to the show house in their transport. :wink: or you can bring a friend along and say he is interested :biggrin:. I always do that :smile:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking of letting go of my intermediate Mahogany unit at the front row facing south.

If interested, can PM me.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visit the SEC sales office and pretend you want to buy another house, the sales people will sent you to the show house in their transport. :wink: or you can bring a friend along and say he is interested :biggrin:. I always do that :smile:

no need la. don't be shy, you already bought a house there. just say you want to see the environment, then hop on the van to go up there. unless they're so busy with customers (unlikely, sales seem a bit slow) they won't mind a bit.