• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau i work there boring la makan there also.. We go out la.
So since no one set anything concrete.. How about we set old town coffee at taman molek meet for lunch on a Sunday.. Then the Muslim neighbours can join too. Btw i only using sec as weekend home so i vote you as our Singapore rep in future. Cos you staying..

Woohoo. Malpaso .... keep us posted on the sunday date...at old town coffee taman molek.... .8-) looking forward to it...

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau i work there boring la makan there also.. We go out la.
So since no one set anything concrete.. How about we set old town coffee at taman molek meet for lunch on a Sunday.. Then the Muslim neighbours can join too. Btw i only using sec as weekend home so i vote you as our Singapore rep in future. Cos you staying..

I second that! as me too likely a weekender for at least the next 15 years haha

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
have fun you guys! my boy has enrichment class on sundays (11am-1pm) so would be difficult to meet up.. :smile:

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh wait, if during dec holidays, would be fine. no tuition during hols!

but don't wait on my account..as long as we are neighbours, we have all the time in the world to meet up again any time, another time haha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh wait, if during dec holidays, would be fine. no tuition during hols!

but don't wait on my account..as long as we are neighbours, we have all the time in the world to meet up again any time, another time haha

actually dec good for me oso. should be veri free then.

so dec 1st or 2nd week, sunday. old town white coffee at taman molek about lunchtime (reason is easy to park there compare to austin heights)..
how about the rest- rocker,smallfry, IST, lamch, immanueal? did we miss anyone

also maybe aurora show house will be ready by then can go see see?

Last edited:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
If go JB for meet up is a challenge how a about in SIN. Nite out after dinner for tea or something. Start small jz to get the ball rolling.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours, I MIA recently due to bad flu. Regarding meetup, anything you all say will do. Dec is a good time. Cheers :wink:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If go JB for meet up is a challenge how a about in SIN. Nite out after dinner for tea or something. Start small jz to get the ball rolling.

woah your bike garang man. can, anything also boleh one for me. but i think the majority plan is meet somewhere there in tebrau area, then go look at the site. besides, makan is cheaper there.!

Last edited:

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
woah your bike garang man. can, anything also boleh one for me. but i think the majority plan is meet somewhere there in tebrau area, then go look at the site. besides, makan is cheaper there.!

Hi bro, would love to join you all for makan but i wont be around for the first 2weeks of Dec...:o
Maybe on your next gathering..cheers

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me okay either in SG or Malaysia. However, if meeting in Malaysia, please PM the addess so that I can google beforehand. :smile:

actually dec good for me oso. should be veri free then.

so dec 1st or 2nd week, sunday. old town white coffee at taman molek about lunchtime (reason is easy to park there compare to austin heights)..
how about the rest- rocker,smallfry, IST, lamch, immanueal? did we miss anyone

also maybe aurora show house will be ready by then can go see see?

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone know where to see the house unit number? I was looking high and low in the SPA but no luck. :confused:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone know where to see the house unit number? I was looking high and low in the SPA but no luck. :confused:

house number not determined yet. the land is still under development, setia haven't applied for the street name and house numbers.
so, the assignment of the house number is quite exciting. when you open the envelope, is like 4D draw, see if you get nice number. for eg num 88 jln cascadia 8, then you fat-tat liao.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
house number not determined yet. the land is still under development, setia haven't applied for the street name and house numbers.
so, the assignment of the house number is quite exciting. when you open the envelope, is like 4D draw, see if you get nice number. for eg num 88 jln cascadia 8, then you fat-tat liao.

Haha, 88 Jln Cascadia 8, JB 88888!