• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
MERCURY
1. IsSuperTenere
2. Malpaso
3. SECMercury
4. Immaneul

JUPITER
1. Rosnyus
2. Icebaby
3. LamCH
4. NuRuBerg
5. Apple 13
6. Antrix
7. Rocker

NEPTUNE
1. Nextreal
2. Sunleo07

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI.

I am new here.

I have a 3-storey forest home for sale - Type Elm.

The land area is 22ft by 80ft & floor area is 3,150sf.

Please browse http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/setia-eco-cascadia-for-sale-3065090 for more information.

Can I check with you if you had checked before with lawyer on whether you can sell the house before you even take over possession?
I thought there's a regulation that you cannot.
I'm interested to find out also. Thanks.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MERCURY
1. IsSuperTenere
2. Malpaso
3. SECMercury
4. Immaneul

JUPITER
1. Rosnyus
2. Icebaby
3. LamCH
4. NuRuBerg
5. Apple 13
6. Antrix
7. Rocker

NEPTUNE
1. Nextreal
2. Sunleo07

I'm a Foresta-Mahogany.
Not an alien.;-)
Seems like mostly aliens here in this thread.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
AURORA - MERCURY
1. IsSuperTenere
2. Malpaso
3. SECMercury
4. Immaneul

AURORA - JUPITER
1. Rosnyus
2. Icebaby
3. LamCH
4. NuRuBerg
5. Apple 13
6. Antrix
7. Rocker

AURORA - NEPTUNE
1. Nextreal
2. Sunleo07

FORESTA - ASPEN
1. Smallfry
2. Traxxas

FORESTA - MAHOGANY
1. Asianbo

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I check with you if you had checked before with lawyer on whether you can sell the house before you even take over possession?

I understand from Setia office is that, one can sell but the profit margin will be taxed 30% by the government and a lot of legal paper cost incurred for the new buyer.... not sure what other paper work are incurred.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand from Setia office is that, one can sell but the profit margin will be taxed 30% by the government and a lot of legal paper cost incurred for the new buyer.... not sure what other paper work are incurred.

not so accurate.. Setia must allow you to transfer the rights to another buyer, as you haven't even got the key yet. really not sure how it works actually. maybe someone can shed more light..

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so accurate.. Setia must allow you to transfer the rights to another buyer, as you haven't even got the key yet. really not sure how it works actually. maybe someone can shed more light..

Hmm... that's complicated ... :confused: The lawyer are "on duty" at SEC office this Saturday. If I managed to meet up with them, I will ask and update... if not, any brothers/sisters could advice?

simky001

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi. The house can be sold with conditional agreement & the deposit will be placed at lawyer as stakeholder.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. The house can be sold with conditional agreement & the deposit will be placed at lawyer as stakeholder.

Can you elobrate what you mean by conditional agreement? Deposit to be place with whose lawyer - the Seller or Setia's ?

simky001

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you elobrate what you mean by conditional agreement? Deposit to be place with whose lawyer - the Seller or Setia's ?

If sellers, who bought units from developer, would like to sell his/her unit during construction, seller & new buyer will have to enter new sale & purchase agreement with conditions. 1 condition is 10% will be payable to seller once hse is completed & deliver VP from developer. Otherwise, 10% will be @ stakeholder account.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
any interesting updates, dear neighbours? :smile:

they are putting up the perimeter fencing for foresta. it will be partial brick wall, and 3 m high fencing. will look good in future, rather than just the mesh fencing. also the guardhouse is operational already. security guard is sitting happily inside 24/7.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are putting up the perimeter fencing for foresta. it will be partial brick wall, and 3 m high fencing. will look good in future, rather than just the mesh fencing. also the guardhouse is operational already. security guard is sitting happily inside 24/7.
HI Malpaso, have you tried entering the site guard house without SEC staff accompany? :smile: