• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just introduced a friend to SEC, it seems that Setia has released the Bumi lot for sale. Friend was quoted 952,910 RM for 2,310 sq ft and 987,300 RM for 2300 sq ft, both end lot. This 2 lot nearer to club house than mine. :smile:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC whole 200+ acres is strata titled, unlike SEG and Tropika. So the $$ paid as part of our DMC signed will be managed by our future JMB is supposed to entail taking care of the guardhouse (both outer and inner ones), ponds , water features, town park and so on. For Setia Indah all the common roads and town park is handed over to MPJB and designated public places; this should not be the case for ours. And furthermore, unlike setia indah, both our gates should disallow any outsider from coming in, ie. public not allowed in the common areas like pond, SEC town park etc. In fact , I gone to SEG before, their security is quite tight even the first gate. Totally not allowed to enter unless having Access card or visiting a resident. hopefully after setia handover to JMB for SEG, this can be continued. I have a classmate who bought SEG, therefore will ask him how is the situation moving forward.
Wa! malpaso, where did you dig out so many details, I tried to surf d net and found noting :biggrin:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just informed by the lawyer that the state consent has been approved. Based on my date of submission on the 15/7/2013, it actually took 1.5 mths to process. Now need to pay them the balance of RM10,584-00 being balance of the legal fee and disbursement for the state consent.

I have been informed by Setia to pay up the balance of 10%, dunno if it means that my state consent has been approved. :confused: Must check with my lawyer.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa! malpaso, where did you dig out so many details, I tried to surf d net and found noting :biggrin:

it's in setia corporate presentation and you can google it, land size is 259 acre = about 1 sq km. that means the perimeter is 4 km around, and about 50 acre is set for the ecohub, commercial , and possibly apartment, outside the landed residential. i even know the land cost of the parcel :smile:

the rest i have ask setia sales guy. Setia will not be there to manage the SEC forever. after a few years they will hand over to us (i.e the community). after that it's up to us to manage it, same as condo. as for the outer gate / guardhouse and the town park, definitely setia will manage it for at least until 2020. this one is only logical. why? because it will take them at least up to 2020 to complete the whole development. that's why i hope there are more stayers in SEC than flippers, although i definitely don't begrudge anyone making a quick buck - in fact, i may even end up flipping, who knows. people plans change all the time :smile:

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been informed by Setia to pay up the balance of 10%, dunno if it means that my state consent has been approved. :confused: Must check with my lawyer.

Oh so this would probably means the rest of us may have to start preparing the funds already. The notification will probably reach the rest soon :smile:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
My visit to SEC today. Here r some pixs. Enjoy

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked about when to pay the 1st 10% when I was at the showroom, and was told no need as it covered under the discount. 2nd 10% will be somewhere in Jan or Feb.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice place.
I booked around rm700k+ but withdraw due to family finding it abit inconvenient. But this is personal preference. Its definitely a good buy for u.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked about when to pay the 1st 10% when I was at the showroom, and was told no need as it covered under the discount. 2nd 10% will be somewhere in Jan or Feb.

thanx for the pics , bro. looks nice huh! as setia develop it bit by bit, am sure will get better looking too..

inlinev4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your unit on the 1st row ? Very nice pics you got there.

The m&d and ponding is a deterrent to venture in further, but the 1st row are certainly completing slightly faster than those behind.