• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
highflyer , cslong, relaxman are all the same person posting. they make the same grammatical errors, write in the same style, and also misspell the same names (Suasana as sausana). In fact, most malaysians know how to spell "Suasana" properly, it's a common malay word. ....................

hi refer your comment that most Malaysians know how to spell 'suasana", just want to say that from what I can recall of cslong's posts in the past, cslong sounds like a 100% Msian to me, definitely doesn't sound like a Singaporean.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already VP Setia Sky Gardens condo unit.
Of course got some minor defects here and there. So far they have been very responsive.
In fact, I think we did a very thorough check and go knock every piece of tiles to hear any hollow sound.
This is taught to me by a contractor when he installed my invisible grill.
He laughed when i told him everything looks ok leh....then tell me how to check. ;-)

But I only buy from Setia b4 and thus cannot compare whether this is considered good or not good in JB.
Personally, I am satisfied.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you are happy with your unit, no need to compare. Comparison will lead to jealousy and will only lead to unhappiness. There's always someone's unit which is better than yours.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already VP Setia Sky Gardens condo unit.
Of course got some minor defects here and there. So far they have been very responsive.
In fact, I think we did a very thorough check and go knock every piece of tiles to hear any hollow sound.
This is taught to me by a contractor when he installed my invisible grill.
He laughed when i told him everything looks ok leh....then tell me how to check. ;-)

But I only buy from Setia b4 and thus cannot compare whether this is considered good or not good in JB.
Personally, I am satisfied.

Congrats on your unit! You are considered lucky to get one unit without much defects. Dont mind share some pic of defects with us? Defects that are minor to you may be consider major to others. I hereby share more pics of defects from owners of SP Setia BI condo. You make judgement whether is minor or major.
defect2.jpg

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats on your unit! You are considered lucky to get one unit without much defects. Dont mind share some pic of defects with us? Defects that are minor to you may be consider major to others. I hereby share more pics of defects from owners of SP Setia BI condo. You make judgement whether is minor or major.

I think your kind hearted messages and warnings are clear. Why don't we move on to highlight more macro issues that affect the vast majority of interested buyers?

You can also post things like any clarity on the Johor subsale rules, Pandan Bridge upgrading, JB Sentral transport situation, RTS/HSR updates, updates on new investors into Iskandar eg Microsoft, and new shopping developments such as Southkey or Jusco Tebrau upgrades. I believe those issues are equally if not more impt than posting defects on Setia condos.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your kind hearted messages and warnings are clear. Why don't we move on to highlight more macro issues that affect the vast majority of interested buyers?

You can also post things like any clarity on the Johor subsale rules, Pandan Bridge upgrading, JB Sentral transport situation, RTS/HSR updates, updates on new investors into Iskandar eg Microsoft, and new shopping developments such as Southkey or Jusco Tebrau upgrades. I believe those issues are equally if not more impt than posting defects on Setia condos.

Very well said, REDs, thanks again :wink:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Reds for your kind words. At least someone appreciated and understand by effort. I will definitely will try to contribute to other relevant issues once i come across any new updates. At the mean time i will have a few more important info to share on development related to SP Setia. Thanks for your patience on this. I am sure this info will be helpful to some new investors who join this forum.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Reds for your kind words. At least someone appreciated and understand by effort. I will definitely will try to contribute to other relevant issues once i come across any new updates. At the mean time i will have a few more important info to share on development related to SP Setia. Thanks for your patience on this. I am sure this info will be helpful to some new investors who join this forum.

I struggle for a long time trying to understand the meaning of "dense" as used in the SG context. Thanks to this forum, I finally learn the meaning of the word :biggrin:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This joker is whistle blower of SP Setia ? You faster make all your announcements at one go lah. LOL

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will like to inform that a big disastrous event happen in Setia Indah. It was flooded and is mainly due to the mishandling of current condo project Sky Oasis Residences. All houses (Precinct 10) near this project are badly effected. Even Jalan Setia 6/14 which is next to SEC is also badly flooded. This incident is definitely effect the value of properties at Setia indah area. The price value of houses here are tumbling down. This natural disaster have some what have also effect SEC value too. People will think twice in investing house near a flooded prone area. Some of us here think that SP Setia leadership crisis is a small matter. Now, i hope they wake up to face it. The incompetent and unscrupulous current SP Setia contractors are destroying all the previous good name of SP Setia properties. Lacking on control from SP Setia management over their contractor might be also the main reason. No thanks to PNB.
View attachment 18327
View attachment 18328
View attachment 18329
Nice, I miss those days in Singapore 40 years ago..:biggrin:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joy and peace to the world.
Merry Xmas and a prosperous 2015 to all.
Congrats to those who are getting their keys soon.
No matters what happen, I will be looking forward to 2016 for my keys and retirement. :biggrin:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73Vy0m_0XgKX0EzT0FQaHpGOXc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for your nice wishes. I will therefore also present my wishes.
From Home to home,
and heart to heart,
from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
brings us closer to our dream home.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks so much for your nice wishes. I will therefore also present my wishes.
From Home to home,
and heart to heart,
from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
brings us closer to our dream home.

Where is your dream home? Come, let's visit your home, you always come visit us damn pisey, must pay you a visit to repay your "kindness" :smile: