• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
My maiden post. Thanks for sharing the photo. Have also purchased Nepture. Nice to see good progress made on the development.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're foresta buyer right... we all should be asking you, setia got inform you about VP date??[/QUOTE

Well. I haven't asked personally nor have been informed officially of the TOP date. I wonder if any neighbours know the latest news.
Then I saw Eric3147's post.... could be Nov or Dec. 8-)

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Called one of the SEC sales lady. Heard many have crossed over to EW. Hopefully the replacement is as capable and friendly as the Ex-SEC folks, else the future Sales will sure be affected. Also talked to my banker and asked why the EW Summer/Spring response was so good. His answer was the price is very reasonable. In fact, the Summer price now is almost the same as Mercury 1 year ago but Mercury has went up since the launch. Location wise, SEC is nearer to EDL than EW. Also, it is value added to have facility to enhance the lifestyle but many, esp. local do not really favor the facility but focus on price instead. Very insightful observation.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Called one of the SEC sales lady. Heard many have crossed over to EW. Hopefully the replacement is as capable and friendly as the Ex-SEC folks, else the future Sales will sure be affected. Also talked to my banker and asked why the EW Summer/Spring response was so good. His answer was the price is very reasonable. In fact, the Summer price now is almost the same as Mercury 1 year ago but Mercury has went up since the launch. Location wise, SEC is nearer to EDL than EW. Also, it is value added to have facility to enhance the lifestyle but many, esp. local do not really favor the facility but focus on price instead. Very insightful observation.

actually if you considered, aurora house is actually cheaper since we all got DIBS, this saves about 3% or so. and also the house built up is larger than summer. the response good is not really due to price becos that kind of price is same as BDO or seri austin. in fact, EW sales is good because of tan sri involvement, and he has got many loyal fans. EW marketing tactic is same as setia, which is very good marketing (create anticipation by collecting cheqs and make everyone queue for unit selection).
austin height develpper also have many loyal following, kiara 2 cluster at 888k were all gone within a day or two.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I enquire about the houses in September, I was told that the maintenance fee would range in between RM500 - 600. I am OK with it for the luxurious landscaping and if the guards are doing good job in keeping the neighborhood safe. The pool size is somehow disappointing, the artist's impression sales video is overrated.

Just why....never trust the artist impression and CGI graphics. EcoWorld is using the same tactic now.

nowyouseeme

Other than Country Garden, another Chinese developer R&F has arrived JB.
What a joke to the market of JB condo!

RF-Tanjung-Puteri.jpg

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah literally cover up the entire present waterfront properties..
In future only can see the China properties from the Zon all the way to Danga Bay.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah literally cover up the entire present waterfront properties..
In future only can see the China properties from the Zon all the way to Danga Bay.

I think is going to be nice..... hope it wont be likea ghost town like in china.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World is just a baby compare to the Chinese developer which have incredible track record in mainland...

they just won the redevelopment of bukit bintang RM 7B project, on former pudu jail site. they beat out 4-5 tender by experienced developers due to their team expertise. actually, i believe they didn't even go for the tender, they were just invited to join when the other tenderers didn't make the grade. something like that, you can google star news..

so.... i repeat again - do your research first. Tan Sri hands are all over ecoworld, anyone who thinks tan sri is goondoo needs to think again, lar.

so .. anyway, you bought R&F puteri cove , is it?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wait till they built their 1st house in Malaysia. Before that.... they are just a newbie. Everything depend on Tan Sri.... is kind of over rely on him.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wait till they built their 1st house in Malaysia. Before that.... they are just a newbie. Everything depend on Tan Sri.... is kind of over rely on him.

He brought the best teams in SP Setia over to Eco World. His launches in KL and JB so far have been well-booked. I suppose no problem for Eco World to deliver.