• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is PDT?

PTD = Pejabat Tanah Daerah ( i.e District Land Office), which regiters the lot nos for the parcel of land, after mapping has been done. Hence PTD No. 111111, for example, which is the lot that vendor is selling to the buyer. Basically, the lot no registered by PTD (i.e land office) and sold to us. They are also the body responsible for later issuing us our strata titles.

"CADASTRE REGISTRATION SYSTEM IN MALAYSIA
The traditional cadastre registration system that is practiced in Malaysia are parcel bounded systemwith 2D nature and provide essential lands and properties information of the lots and land parcels(Hassan, 2008)."

"In Malaysia, the cadastral system is managed by three mainauthorities namely Department of Survey and Mapping Malaysia (DSMM), State Land and MinesOffice (PTG) and District Land Office (PTD). In general, cadastral survey and mapping is under the jurisdiction of DSMM where it responsible for carrying out land survey and mapping, then follow byregistration of cadastral objects there are lots and land parcel boundaries while PTG and PTD areresponsible for the land title registration (Registry Titles and Land Office Titles)."

source: http://academia.edu/616165/DEVELOPING_A_NEW_CADASTRAL_REGISTRATION_APPROACH

Last edited:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our long serial unit # can disclose our personal particulars, then moderator pls help delete past post. Why can't they just give us actual unit # instead of these long serial numbers. How to search our info base on these serial numbers? Sorry I'm new to Malaysian property regulations.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better do editing to delete the original posting before more postings by others.

it seems after a certain period, it cannot be edited? as I tried to edit some of my older > 1 day posts this morning but cannot. actually i not really concerned cos i;m not very loaded nor am a celeb or anything. eventually lots of people got my personal info, it's unavoidable. (banks, cc, condo MC, etc etc). however, i can see how some of us here may be wary of divulging personal info...

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spoken to setia office, state consent is confirmed at RM30,000 but effective date is pending for their government annoucement.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spoken to setia office, state consent is confirmed at RM30,000 but effective date is pending for their government annoucement.

whoa.. that's a lot of money. is it a % of purchase price or a flat rate?

in future, MOT is another about 2% of purchase price as stated in SPA.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa.. that's a lot of money. is it a % of purchase price or a flat rate?

in future, MOT is another about 2% of purchase price as stated in SPA.

This should be a flat rate. I have not seen the SPA yet, I thougth SPA and MOT are absorbed by the developer, guess I am wrong.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for those who have already bought. Additional $20k RM is about $8k SGD, so this is still quite tolerable compared to Singapore's ABSD.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should be a flat rate. I have not seen the SPA yet, I thougth SPA and MOT are absorbed by the developer, guess I am wrong.

SPA legal fees, bank loan legal fee , stamp duty and interest during construction is absorbed by developer. MOT, i believe is not. someone correct me if i'm wrong

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for those who have already bought. Additional $20k RM is about $8k SGD, so this is still quite tolerable compared to Singapore's ABSD.

oh you mean they just raised it from RM$10k.? anyway, shhh. don't say cheap, they will raise it further.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only bought 1 unit but my female-friend bought 2 units does that mean has to pay twice?

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public Bank suggest purchasing MRTA -- RM5249 (5 yrs), RM 7920 (10yrs), RM29391 (30 yrs). But based on my online search, some say MLTA or term insurance is better. I'm confused! Anybody care to share your views?