• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious - need financial advice.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF are you talking about ? did i say you ask for money ? :biggrin::wink::rolleyes: . you cant twist and turn your words if im here ...try harder . :biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

then why you keep complaining so much about 10%?

you are so poor you can't afford it? :biggrin:

or you are just too stingy? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then why you keep complaining so much about 10%?

you are so poor you can't afford it? :biggrin:

or you are just too stingy? :biggrin:

have money must give ? like that you try to go bank and ask for free money lor ....:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bank your father open one is it? can anyhow go and ask for money? :biggrin:

then my money is your father money is it ? anyhow give . :biggrin::wink::rolleyes: . your beggar cults need money then call me father lor ...sorry should call grandfather because i fuck MARY and jesus is born you call him father then you must call me grandfather lor ...grandson ...next time want money from me ask nicely hor ...lol

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FRhHcTJ1ork&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FRhHcTJ1ork&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's wrong with this religiously holy TEEKEE ?

i asked for serious suggestions and advice, and we have a world war here! chey!

anyway,thanks to all the serious brothers who have given sound advice....the latest breaking news is not very promising.....2010 is going to be bad, bad and bad...and now Iran is moving into Iraq....and let's see what Obama is going to do.....bad, bad and bad...

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
helping a very good friend lah...i don't know anything about all these...but this very close uncle friend asked me to help..i told him i really don't know...he said he dare not put in our banks...they will take the money and "gamble away"....he is about to withdraw his CPF !!!!...worked hard all his life...the only thing i told him, if he does not need the money, better put inside, don't take out...4% is really good returns for his retirement account...tioboh?

Sorry, I have misunderstood you. If he is old and he has missed something in his life, like has not fcuked a decent syt before, perhaps can tell him to spend $150 or less to patron one of the brothel there. And tell him to do the proper protection. This could prevent him from being cheated in future for his life-saving by those gals at the hawker centre/streets.

Then if he think some place where he loves to travel like Paris or Beijing ...but has not done so, go to a travel agent and do it when his health is still ok and his mind is still clear.

Then if he wants to eat something expensive, go to one of the restaurant alone and order three dishes.

Check in a six stars hotel for a night.

With the budget of $5k for all these. The remainder can keep in bank and spend wisely.

What does one want from his life? Women, Food,Something luxury.. Help him to fulfill his wants with a budgeted sum and prevent him from paying and receive nothings but hurts and hatres.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you scoobyhoo....will tell him to spend on himself and don't get hooked on any girl like prcmeimei....all the money will quickly disappear into the black hole...thank U.