• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious - need financial advice.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you try to consult your MP? :o

haven't you read the papers?

why would you want him to be disgraced in front of others?

i think he'll get a better chance if he goes to church for help....

one congregation alone could help him to raise money very easily...

with men, many things are impossible..

only with God, all things are possible! :biggrin:

seriously i ain't kidding....:smile:

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly...thks!

You are welcome.
Now let me put some meat and clarity into the words I wrote in earlier post.

There is 200 K to play with.
The objective is 2000 / month average earnings.
--------

Here below are the itemized factors for the knowledge base.
( IMP: There is a latent inter linkage between all the items ...!!)

1. Past 4 days DJIA was mixed and lack lusture.
2. USD vs Euro vs A$ ratios are stagnating or constant
3. Anticipation - DJIA has to fall
4. Move into USD last nite.
5. DJIA fell 132 points last nite.
6. A$ and Euro fell last nite by 3 to 2 pts respectively last nite.
7. Grab A$ or Euro last nite . Grab
8. A$ and Euro rose this morning to almost same levels.
9. Sell and take back USD

Gain: 6000 dllrs ( Overnite )
Now that is - 3 months quota of the Objective.
You have luxury of 3 months of patience and observation time to make
the next shot. Which is a good conservative period of time for next
such opportunity to repeat in the investment cycle phase.

Note: The numbers shown above are approx..but close enough.

Note: All can be brought to a complete zero, if greed overtakes
the discipline and judgment/ Then this game works only by
the thing called good "luck"...and most of the time it is BAD.!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay, i'll advise my good uncle to divide his money into 3 parts:

one third goes to TeeKee's missionary

one third goes to LTS's monastery

one third goes to investing with the kind advice from the good brothers here....

okay?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
haven't you read the papers?

why would you want him to be disgraced in front of others?

i think he'll get a better chance if he goes to church for help....

one congregation alone could help him to raise money very easily...

with men, many things are impossible..

only with God, all things are possible! :biggrin:

seriously i ain't kidding....:smile:

TeeKee u talk cock again. U only know how to talk and say Church help people, but no samples / examples one leh!

U are already living on negative credibility now! I guess u wanna test how low rock bottom can get right?
:rolleyes:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
$200K too little to invest in anything without risking the amount ... :(

best is - fully pay up a 3-room HDB flat ... at least got a roof over yr head whatever happens ... also easy to sell if u don't need it later ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

best is - fully pay up a 3-room HDB flat ... at least got a roof over yr head whatever happens ... also easy to sell if u don't need it later ...

If he's looking for property, wouldn't it be better to buy a home in Malaysia :confused:

Prices for water, food, fuel,electricity, ... will keep on going up in Spore as long as the PAP is in power :rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee u talk cock again. U only know how to talk and say Church help people, but no samples / examples one leh!

U are already living on negative credibility now! I guess u wanna test how low rock bottom can get right?
:rolleyes:

Ah you have finally proven yourself where you are coming from!

Here, this is your answer to your first question.....do you need me to explain to you or not? :biggrin:

Matthew 6
Giving to the Needy
1"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got some cash recently and wanted to invest wisely for old age.

$200K available for investment. Kind brothers can advise the best way and the safest way to invest this for the next 10 years.

The best and safest fixed deposit. The best and safest structured products.The best bank. The safest options.

Only serious brothers with serious financial advice will be taken seriously. But can also joke lah...some gems found in jokes and jibes.

Thank you very much in advance.

why let other people handle your money and give you patheic interest rate ? you can do it better if you invest in yourself ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why you wanna buy a house that would not be yours in the end? duh....

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why let other people handle your money and give you patheic interest rate ? you can do it better if you invest in yourself ....

now why would anybody wants to keep collecting papers or digits in the bank? :biggrin:

isn't money is like manure? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah you have finally proven yourself where you are coming from!

Here, this is your answer to your first question.....do you need me to explain to you or not? :biggrin:

Matthew 6
Giving to the Needy
1"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

your fucking church behave like a begger ..go around table using fucking net to beg for money on every fucking sunday ..on top of that still beg for your 10% salary .....:biggrin::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now why would anybody wants to keep collecting papers or digits in the bank? :biggrin:

isn't money is like manure? :biggrin:

then why your church beg so much money for fuck ? your god suppose to be powerful ..still beg for money ? :biggrin::wink:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got some cash recently and wanted to invest wisely for old age.

$200K available for investment. Kind brothers can advise the best way and the safest way to invest this for the next 10 years.

The best and safest fixed deposit. The best and safest structured products.The best bank. The safest options.

Only serious brothers with serious financial advice will be taken seriously. But can also joke lah...some gems found in jokes and jibes.

Thank you very much in advance.

200k to some is alot of money, especially the unemployed, but to some is spare change.

More importantly there is always risk in any investment. It would depend on the risk you are able to stomach. However, if it is meant for old age or retirement, perhaps, fd is something to look at.

Just my thought there.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
your fucking church behave like a begger ..go around table using fucking net to beg for money on every fucking sunday ..on top of that still beg for your 10% salary .....:biggrin::wink:

10% is too much for you? i tot you can afford it? :biggrin: