• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
More photos...

pearl2e.jpg
pearl2d.jpg
pearl2f.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
In term of bungalow type, relatively the built-up is quite small compares to nusajaya area back then. No logic.:biggrin: furthermore, bo simi land for u keep horses. :p

damn u right.... must visit your house more often then. :smile:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the house is real nice looking. i feeling a tinge of regret now...

I know you are thinking of your staircase again. You can always buy one more :p

You can get an ID to design spaces with themes n hide e flaws. ID usually makes e house look very nice.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you are thinking of your staircase again. You can always buy one more :p

You can get an ID to design spaces with themes n hide e flaws. ID usually makes e house look very nice.

frankly speaking, if just considering the house alone, pearl2 beats mercury hands down. pearl is 24x80 ie 4 feet wider. it makes quite a diff.

i never take ID into account becos it's something that's deceiving, moreover it's way too expensive to get that showroom quality (150-200k RM).

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly speaking, if just considering the house alone, pearl2 beats mercury hands down. pearl is 24x80 ie 4 feet wider. it makes quite a diff.

i never take ID into account becos it's something that's deceiving, moreover it's way too expensive to get that showroom quality (150-200k RM).

It beats my DT hands down too in terms of size, design n quality.

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's all move to seri austin :p
Haha. ..bros, both of your units are great by their own merits. Frankly, I was very tempted to buy mercury at end of last year when me n wifey went to take a look. Was really impressed with the landscape and greenery concept. But the higher maint fees and the much appreciated price was not to wifey's liking. That's why we bought pearl2 instead. For bro FHBH12, desa tebrau is in close proximity to big amenities like tesco, aeon and future ikea. So, location beats seri austin hands down. :smile:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I got replied from Seri Austin, they still have Pearl 1, 26x80 3 end lot units @ 850k, before discount. Is the price ok?

Does the end lots still have additional land? If got at least 10 feet of add land, price is ok...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I got replied from Seri Austin, they still have Pearl 1, 26x80 3 end lot units @ 850k, before discount. Is the price ok?

If there is extra land n after discount abt $800k, e price seems ok. Hard to find 26 feet wide terraces now.