• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the inputs bro malpaso. Yes, this unit is selling at 697k n after 10% discount, it's abt 630k. It comes with free aircon 2units, alarm system n unifi 2yrs.I did a ground recce on the biz park n it's clean mfg. The river is dry but not sure if it gets flooded during monsoon season. The unit not in last row n cables are laid underground n it means no ugly dangling cables and posts. The location is bit far off but with sec n ecoworld coming up, may have more amenities too?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the inputs bro malpaso. Yes, this unit is selling at 697k n after 10% discount, it's abt 630k. It comes with free aircon 2units, alarm system n unifi 2yrs.I did a ground recce on the biz park n it's clean mfg. The river is dry but not sure if it gets flooded during monsoon season. The unit not in last row n cables are laid underground n it means no ugly dangling cables and posts. The location is bit far off but with sec n ecoworld coming up, may have more amenities too?

hi bnib11, sry late reply.. neber saw your post.. ermm think my pc inside got cookie monster :smile:
yup, really it sounds like a good deal. i was asking in jun 2013, the price was 648k. i don't recall they promise aircon either. it's the 24x80 house, right?
the cable i refering is the high tension cable in the distance (about 2 km away) if you look due west towards the biz park. all seri austin precinct have hidden cabling for street lights etc.
as for amenities for sure will be more in future. but do go seri austin area and look around one or two times during different time of the day (afternoon lunch time, and dinner time > 7pm is good) to gauge if you like the environment. the house itself is decent. good luck. oh.. also remmber you have the option of ecoworld eco summer terrace houses, heard its at 650k indicative. but the house is smaller.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World, Setia Eco Cascadia and the new condos will continue to drive up the prices of existing landed properties in Tebrau :biggrin:

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bnib11, sry late reply.. neber saw your post.. ermm think my pc inside got cookie monster :smile:
yup, really it sounds like a good deal. i was asking in jun 2013, the price was 648k. i don't recall they promise aircon either. it's the 24x80 house, right?
the cable i refering is the high tension cable in the distance (about 2 km away) if you look due west towards the biz park. all seri austin precinct have hidden cabling for street lights etc.
as for amenities for sure will be more in future. but do go seri austin area and look around one or two times during different time of the day (afternoon lunch time, and dinner time > 7pm is good) to gauge if you like the environment. the house itself is decent. good luck. oh.. also remmber you have the option of ecoworld eco summer terrace houses, heard its at 650k indicative. but the house is smaller.

Np bro, thks. Yes, it's 24x80. I didn't notice the HTC from far. Will take a look again on my next trip. Ya, we liked the surroundings as it's populated by higher end homes at Seri austin hills. Looking at current jade units, pearl is a steal with the size, price n quality. We liked the design of pearl and the materials used is higher end with big porcelain tiles throughout and glass railing at staircase. Later this yr, they will launch the high end condo n strata titled terrace houses at the lake besides jade n pearl units. Heard the DTS will go at > 1M. Ecoworld units are too small at the same price. Looking at the trend, superlink DSTs will be in demand in future since developers are shrinking their new DSTs now?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 4B D'Lagoon Luxury Apartment @Seri Austin

more jams! :p 旺旺..

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun know, condo bo interest.:p

first area is kosong. then built landed. people move in. more people move in, condo start coming. more people come. then aeon , ikea, tesco , school, place of worship, transport, kfc, mcd, banks ,more shop come. some more people come. roads start to jam. gahmen build more road. landed house price go up. 5 years. :biggrin:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
first area is kosong. then built landed. people move in. more people move in, condo start coming. more people come. then aeon , ikea, tesco , school, place of worship, transport, kfc, mcd, banks ,more shop come. some more people come. roads start to jam. gahmen build more road. landed house price go up. 5 years. :biggrin:

+ factories + airport.. become kopi gau gau.:p dark horse.

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pearl 2, 24x80, show house is ready. :smile:

Attachments

• 220312pqjbj4g4bk4niw18.jpg
    220312pqjbj4g4bk4niw18.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 680

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice!
this was the house i was so close to buying. :smile:
i imagine it's all sold out now? you bought?

Yes bro, we bought it. Went down to the site and was impressed with the unit's interior layout, material used and especially the car porch! It can easily park 4 cars. That also mean the spacing between adjacent rows of houses facing each other will be wider than usual, providing an airy and spacious environment considering it's a terrace house neighbourhood. Pearl1 is even bigger with a nice internal courtyard design. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, we bought it. Went down to the site and was impressed with the unit's interior layout, material used and especially the car porch! It can easily park 4 cars. That also mean the spacing between adjacent rows of houses facing each other will be wider than usual, providing an airy and spacious environment considering it's a terrace house neighbourhood. Pearl1 is even bigger with a nice internal courtyard design. :smile:

congrats bro. mind sharing the price? is it 630k come with aircon alarm and other fittings? v good buy. house is nice, big and will feel spacious. did you know it's actually cheaper price than launch price last year? i was quoted 650k and the SA didn't even mention aircon and alarm . :(

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats bro. mind sharing the price? is it 630k come with aircon alarm and other fittings? v good buy. house is nice, big and will feel spacious. did you know it's actually cheaper price than launch price last year? i was quoted 650k and the SA didn't even mention aircon and alarm . :(

Yes. At 630k with alarm and 2 aircon units free and unfi broadband 2yrs free.
I didn't know it was selling higher last year as the SA told me it's day 1 launch package.
Heard that developer is now giving only 5% instead of 10% discount for subsequent launches. Not sure how true. I just felt that these 2 terrace designs are quite unique in tebrau area and big size too. Hopefully when the entire neighbourhood is completed, it will be a nice environment. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. At 630k with alarm and 2 aircon units free and unfi broadband 2yrs free.
I didn't know it was selling higher last year as the SA told me it's day 1 launch package.
Heard that developer is now giving only 5% instead of 10% discount for subsequent launches. Not sure how true. I just felt that these 2 terrace designs are quite unique in tebrau area and big size too. Hopefully when the entire neighbourhood is completed, it will be a nice environment. :smile:

ok, correction. when i was quoted the pearl 2, there were only a few house left. so it was launch + 1 or 2 weeks i think. so you must be getting the launch package.... about 9 months later.
yes, agree. big and nice house. in fact, proper dimensions for a family with 2 growing kids.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jade and peal designs quite similar to seri alarm Emerald Residenz. good catch.

The design and look, are much better than their semid and bangalow. :confused::smile:

Pondering over their cluster back then.. anyway.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i quite like their ametrine.

In term of bungalow type, relatively the built-up is quite small compares to nusajaya area back then. No logic.:biggrin: furthermore, bo simi land for u keep horses. :p

Last edited:

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, correction. when i was quoted the pearl 2, there were only a few house left. so it was launch + 1 or 2 weeks i think. so you must be getting the launch package.... about 9 months later.
yes, agree. big and nice house. in fact, proper dimensions for a family with 2 growing kids.

Yes. I got it around Jan this year with a bounced out unit. Took a few more shots when the workers were cleaning up the house before it was locked to get ready for show house purpose.
Both types were fully sold as per developer. Not sure of the bumi lots' status though.

pearl2a.jpgpearl2b.jpgpearl2c.jpg