• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chibai ctsbh. U go to suck malpaso cock better. Stupid ahgua talking cock here! Get a dog to fuck u too since u are malpaso dog!

:biggrin: wow getting angry and start vulgarities already.. I like it and the more the merrier. So are U colleagues with Cslong and Relaxman are working near Jln Wong Ah Fook around Suasana condo area? Ladyboy....:biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chibai ctsbh. U go to suck malpaso cock better. Stupid ahgua talking cock here! Get a dog to fuck u too since u are malpaso dog!

hahaha....Relax man! i was also called as "cslong" before. As long as you agree with statement from bro cslong, u will be called that way. This is their style of reaction if they hear opinions that they dont agreed with. Since you know ctsbh is a dog just like other dogs of malpaso, you can just ignore him. No need waste time on it.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chibai malpaso! why you let your dogs out to bark??

What is Chibai? Should be CheeBye lah..Want to start vulgarities but don't know how to use.. go ask and take a look from your mother before shouting vulgarities here. BTW it is your ladyboys kakis Cslong who woke me up not Bro Malpaso!

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Chibai? Should be CheeBye lah..Want to start vulgarities but don't know how to use.. go ask and take a look from your mother before shouting vulgarities here. BTW it is your ladyboys kakis Cslong who woke me up not Bro Malpaso!

You are eating LyChee while fucking your mother CheeByee?? hahaha. I love to see u get angry when i fuck ur boss malpaso upside down. You better wake up and dont sleep. I have all the time for you dog!:oIo::kma:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
there you go. told you guys so. I am quite good at identifying people based on their writing style.

call an old hand like me vulgar words, think i will be insulted? aiyoo, if i want to respond he will be gone case la. i used to fight online wars very well. just retired from it long time ago.

adios, muchachos!

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are eating LyChee while fucking your mother CheeByee?? hahaha. I love to see u get angry when i fuck ur boss malpaso upside down. You better wake up and dont sleep. I have all the time for you dog!:oIo::kma:

:wink:very good more vulgarities and coloured signs appearing, I like it. Please keep it coming and let me correct your vulgarities on the way. BTW U are quite a obedient dog following my instructions. It is also very nice to see 3 ladyboys cursing and swearing in this forum.:biggrin:

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
there you go. told you guys so. I am quite good at identifying people based on their writing style.

call an old hand like me vulgar words, think i will be insulted? aiyoo, if i want to respond he will be gone case la. i used to fight online wars very well. just retired from it long time ago.

adios, muchachos!

You go and fuck your dog.:oIo: Talking cock here not going to help you reach your orgasm!:kma:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go and fuck your dog.:oIo: Talking cock here not going to help you reach your orgasm!:kma:

Hello ladyboy, what happened? Your vulgarities are only in infant stage you should use it more often in this site so that I can guide U.:biggrin: Are u taking a break now sucking Cslong small dick..? Ok, I will wait for U.:smile:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am still awake waiting for U...LADYBOY....where are u...:biggrin:

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ladyboy, what happened? Your vulgarities are only in infant stage you should use it more often in this site so that I can guide U.:biggrin: Are u taking a break now sucking Cslong small dick..? Ok, I will wait for U.:smile:

Wah!! Really impressive by your vulgarities. I really need to learn more from you. I surrender ! I have no choice but to declare you as KING of vulgarities in this forum. Please share and teach us more on this knowledge. I want more from you. I am so high now. More please....

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah!! Really impressive by your vulgarities. I really need to learn more from you. I surrender ! I have no choice but to declare you as KING of vulgarities in this forum. Please share and teach us more on this knowledge. I want more from you. I am so high now. More please....

Thank you..:biggrin:

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin:thanTYou:biggrin: