• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore's wealth is flowing out, if it's not careful and JB may overtake SG if transforming to a SYG(girl) and SYZB(boy) city in the future.

Last edited:

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those aiming for 3rd bridge or smoother traffic at the links will have to wait for another 50 years.

Sad but true...I wonder if East bridge will ever happen because of Pasir Gudang...

For now, where to take these complaints?

1) Malaysian Immigration - please lah, CIQ was built to have more counters (actually, I hope that was the reason)...so open them up. Don't open up only few counters each lane...
Also, next time you schedule renovation/maintenance work - please figure out how to reduce the bottleneck problem (ie. all you need is for 2.5 cars queuing up at the front counter to block the entire lane) ...

2) Singapore Customs - ya lah, protect country is important but please figure out bottleneck problem when checking cars becomes a long queue at the Singapore Immi side...

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received email from Knight Frank informing of Cocktail Preview for 3rd tower of wateredge apts - 20 Nov 7pm at Four Seasons. "Prices from S$208,000".

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm .. managed to drop by Senibong cove over the weekend.

They must be improving the water condition. Saw some contractors fishing at the sungei. They seem to be enjoying themselves.
Pretty cool.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm .. managed to drop by Senibong cove over the weekend.

They must be improving the water condition. Saw some contractors fishing at the sungei. They seem to be enjoying themselves.
Pretty cool.

Hi , I was there with my wife and her sisters on last Sunday ard 2 to 3 pm. Quite a lot of people

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. did you manage to take a look at the island?
I was there too but earlier.

Maybe next time we can arrange to meet up over there.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup...at 2nd link there are always bottle neck becoz of less COUNTER being open....pay $$ yet have to wait longer than CIQ..
normally the centre part open about 5 to 6 counters in weekdays as we are coming back....damn

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup...at 2nd link there are always bottle neck becoz of less COUNTER being open....pay $$ yet have to wait longer than CIQ..
normally the centre part open about 5 to 6 counters in weekdays as we are coming back....damn

Agree. Collect money yet don't know how to pay for more staffs to provide the service. Many suffering in silence going through the heavy traffic and few open counters at 2nd link.

Seems like they don't care cos not affecting them and happily collect gaji buta.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
2weeks back i used 2nd link Sat evening back to SG ard 7pm+
I was stuck in a Jam & was shocked to see only 3counters out of 16 open!!!!!
Seriously what the fxxx.... I paid $3.20 back vs CIQ foc for Fxxx????

Disgusted!
:oIo:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
2weeks back i used 2nd link Sat evening back to SG ard 7pm+
I was stuck in a Jam & was shocked to see only 3counters out of 16 open!!!!!
Seriously what the fxxx.... I paid $3.20 back vs CIQ foc for Fxxx????

Disgusted!
:oIo:

I have switched to 50% 1st link 50% 2nd link. Likely to tilt more to 1st link when I'm more familiar with it. For the amount we pay and the jam we suffer, 2nd link is definitely not worth it.

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Collect money yet don't know how to pay for more staffs to provide the service. Many suffering in silence going through the heavy traffic and few open counters at 2nd link.

Seems like they don't care cos not affecting them and happily collect gaji buta.

Reality sux. Those who use 1st link also suffer the same fate...sometimes even more frus is that most counters open are on the left hand side (ie. single drivers will have to drag their lazy butts over the other side, waste more time..then repeat the same at TouchnGo).

Hinting to us that we have to car pool izzit?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality sux. Those who use 1st link also suffer the same fate...sometimes even more frus is that most counters open are on the left hand side (ie. single drivers will have to drag their lazy butts over the other side, waste more time..then repeat the same at TouchnGo).

Hinting to us that we have to car pool izzit?

Wow. Today after crossing Msia side, smooth traffic all the way to sg immigration.

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and sis who are already staying in SC - do we have to pay quit rent now or wait for letter from Msia Govt?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice weather.....awesome! :biggrin:
20131201_104950.JPG

Last edited: