• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sengkang Tragedy - Mother and Two Kids

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, stop sending me PMs to ask me for my PRC meimei contacts. The last time I gave you one, you scare the shit out of her. It is only out of respect for e2011 that I did not expose you.

taxi drivers mostly perverts, gamblers, lazy bengs. nutbush fits the bill.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are they digging up the graves and leaving so many golf courses alone?

my chokong graves all gone liao!!!

My ancestors "pek san teng" burial ground is now worth, millions...the living must be damn happy....:biggrin:

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, that's why i say you lasup, sent you one become like haunting you, besides i know you are a lasup mata.you are unbelivably stupid.

If thats the case, stop sending me PMs to ask me for my PRC meimei contacts. The last time I gave you one, you scare the shit out of her. It is only out of respect for e2011 that I did not expose you.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just suicides. Getting molested too.

Man molested four women in 10 minutes
http://www.tnp.sg/content/man-molested-four-women-10-minutes

While others shopped for groceries, he was looking for victims. And he found all four of them at the Prime supermarket at Block 263, Compassvale Street.

Within the span of 10 minutes, construction worker Ramachandran Balamurugan had molested the four women by stroking their buttocks, thighs and private parts.

30394188%20-%2006_01_2014%20-%20JEPRIME.jpg

PAP imported Foreign Trash goes out of control!

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, most probably new PRs or new citizens.

Mother and daughter found dead in Sengkang, a second child is hospitalised

Feb 19, 2014
By Yeo Sam Jo
A 35-year-old woman and her eight-year-old daughter were both found dead on Tuesday morning.
Police received a call at 5.45am and found the woman lying motionless at the bottom of Block 299A Compassvale Street in Sengkang. The girl was found in a unit at the same block. The mother and daughter, both Indian nationals, were both pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.
A three-year-old, believed to be the woman's other child, was also sent from the same block to KK Women's and Children's Hospital at about 9am. Neighbours told Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao that the woman had moved in last October with her husband and children, and that they seldom interacted with the other residents.
Police are investigating the unnatural deaths.

Just came across the following post by newbie member at: http://www.discuss.com.sg/showthrea...kang-Husband-killed-the-duo-to-claim-HDB-flat
ZW1LtyZ.jpg

Somebody/ police should CSI to see if any of the facts stated are true. Writing appears not to be Singaporean by the way it it written (maybe Indian national)... Hope the police is onto this anyhow (author claims that India police are already into case in his/ her 2nd post)
apporva said:
Mother and daughter found dead in sengkang -Husband killed the duo to claim HDB flat
We all knew both mother and daughter were found dead in sengkang 299A compassvale street on18th February 2014

Update :

HDB flat -02#146 ,299 A compassvale street

[/I]Husband Nageswara Rao Koka along with tenants Mr.Hiren Panara ,Mr.Vedha Raman and colleagues in DHL,Singapore executed this murder

Nageswara rao working for DHl at Changi Business Park through xchaning solutions has plotted the murder in such a way that noone comes to know about it .

He planned as if he jsut came from India trip,he arrived at the airport at 4:40 and came down to the flat around 5AM
He went inside with his master keys and manhandled her when wife is sleeping,She got upt and woke her daughter for protection but he killed the daughter by stangling her with tenants towel and took his wife through lift with the help of tenant and throwed her from top

Husband and the killer Nageswara Rao Koka is a SPR he killed wife because he want baby boy and to claim HDB flat as he took this flat by enabling clause of demise of joint owner.

Nageswara Rao made her 5 times pregnant and forced her to give birth to baby boy ,because of stupid rule where sex determination test is legal in Singapore he took her to doctor everytime she is pregnant and aborted the baby but she quarrelled with him twice and gave birth to two girl children.Doctors in India pleaded not to go for one more pregnancy as already 3 times its a ceasarian operation,But he threatened doctor no to perform family planning oepration and made her pregnant 5times in total,

he used to wake her up in the middle of the night and beat her and asked why she is not able to give boy child

nageswara Rao is a Phscyo and sadist ,The last email sent by her clrearly explains everything how he troturedher ,IF anyone wants more information you can right to us we can send those emails.

He killed 7 year old daughter and tried to kill the seoncd one alsoe but luckily she was out of danger,She was fine in KK hospitalby day one itself but he scared with his lies to everyone narrating the baby has kindey damage and liver damage.

Dont let his happen to any other girl irrespective of she is Indian,Malaysian,Singaporean,Chinese,American or european share this with everyone around please spread this

The mastermind behind this double murder are

1. Mr.Hiren Panara working for Singtel and stil lstaying in same room in 02#146,299A
2.Mr.Vedha Raman second tenant
3.Mr.Sarvanan staying in -157-D block,rivervale, on 9th floor corner flat

As the last one is also girl baby when they confirmed by sex determination test he planned along with friends and colleagues to eliminate her and want to marry one more girl and claim HDB flat as the clause is already applicable.

Nageswara Rao rentd out two out of three bedrooms in the HDB flat. 02#146,299 A block,compassvale street,When wife asked about privacy he used to orture her to get money from parents if she obejcts to let out.

With the help of two tenants and friends staying in 157 D flat - 9th floor .Mr.Sarvanan.T from India with the help of these people he throwed wife from top floor and killed 7 year daughter brutally inside bedroom by strangling her

Nageswara Rao wants to eliminate the second child so he escaped from Singapore along with the child anddonated the baby to orphanage so he can set free to marrya other girl as well as he can claim HDB flat.

one of the mastermind behind thie murder and tenant Mr.Hiren Panara working for Singtel Singapore still staying in same flat after helping the killer,He is trying to sell the hdb flat on behalf of Nageswara rao

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
]
Just came across the following post by newbie member at: http://www.discuss.com.sg/showthrea...kang-Husband-killed-the-duo-to-claim-HDB-flat
ZW1LtyZ.jpg

Somebody/ police should CSI to see if any of the facts stated are true. Writing appears not to be Singaporean by the way it it written (maybe Indian national)... Hope the police is onto this anyhow (author claims that India police are already into case in his/ her 2nd post)]

Asking this bunch of clowns to do something?

The mamas all disappeared liao so too bad....case closed,.....like that whampoa river headless murder case????

No picture no sound....poodles acting blur and shrugging shoulders.........

Attachments

• 2013-05-08 18.50.32.jpg
    2013-05-08 18.50.32.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 272