• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sengkang Tragedy - Mother and Two Kids

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A bunch of losers who voluntarily removed themselves from the gene pool. At least they had the decency to do the right thing.

Too many loser Singaporeans are allowed to breed like rabbits which is ultimately detrimental to the nation as a whole.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are abusive wife beater, drunken skunk then compulsive gambler.

Again, who is going to look after the 3yr old non-citizen.. if crippled for life from multiple injuries, how? Another drain on our resources...

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of losers who voluntarily removed themselves from the gene pool. At least they had the decency to do the right thing.

Too many loser Singaporeans are allowed to breed like rabbits which is ultimately detrimental to the nation as a whole.

They are Indian nationals which is good news.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likely to mean Prosperous Harbour but now it is Sinking Harbour.:biggrin:

Only one section of the Sengkang people have better "fengshui" now....the rest, still believe in the "white" things.....they expunge the "white" things...it will be known as the "prosperous harbor"..again!...they should choose "blue"..color of the skies...but not the "blue" they get, from being "white"...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
bishan was a cemetery.nobody wanted to move into the new flats.now it is a booming town.
one of the sought after estates!!! flats soar sky high!!!
well done hdb!!! well done pap!!! majulah singapura!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Could be a simple case of depression that was not treated. RIP.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bishan was a cemetery.nobody wanted to move into the new flats.now it is a booming town.
one of the sought after estates!!! flats soar sky high!!!
well done hdb!!! well done pap!!! majulah singapura!!!

They destroyed my ancestors resting place....that is why, one got cancer...!! hmmmmm....soon it will return to cemetery status...nothing last forever...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i am only serious in seeing you no up, that's why i never want to meet you. stop acting like you are not bothered, piece of shit...:oIo:

If thats the case, stop sending me PMs to ask me for my PRC meimei contacts. The last time I gave you one, you scare the shit out of her. It is only out of respect for e2011 that I did not expose you.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are they digging up the graves and leaving so many golf courses alone?

my chokong graves all gone liao!!!