• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sengkang Tragedy - Mother and Two Kids

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read about it but said news came from Wan Bao. Apparently a mother happily jumped out of HDB flat with her 2 kids.

Anyone has a source?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Both daughters killed inside bedroom. Elder one died. Younger one critical condition in hospital. Mother jump floor.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I could never understand how a person can murder their own children or jump floor or hang themselves. Had a neighbour who hung himself in his bedroom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I could never understand how a person can murder their own children or jump floor or hang themselves. Had a neighbour who hung himself in his bedroom.

A belief in the afterlife: if I can't take care of my children, I might as well take them along with me to the nether realm.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you can remember, some decades ago, the parent who killed their two children, for the wife was only a clinic assistant, somehow forge income statement, was issued a credit card, & they owe the bank(s) money. I think, both are jailed for indefinite time...& maybe in IMH.

Then, there was the recent case of the reform gambler worshiping at FCBC, who quietly went to genting highlands to gamble again & lost money, killed the wife & the kids...in Clementi...

Money....drove these people to desperation...but all these are isolated cases..yah!:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then, there was the recent case of the reform gambler worshiping at FCBC, who quietly went to genting highlands to gamble again & lost money, killed the wife & the kids...in Clementi...

Money....drove these people to desperation...but all these are isolated cases..yah!:rolleyes:

My neighbour also because of money. Cheated of all life savings because partnership with PRC.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happen yesterday morning...moi friend living at same blk...got a nasty shock when going out for work...think it's a ah neh family...

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen yesterday morning...moi friend living at same blk...got a nasty shock when going out for work...think it's a ah neh family...

Actually I was shocked to hear this as I was in Sengkang just yesterday afternoon to collect a few DVD's at Rivervale.