• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sell you high properties price pigeon hole and migrate

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That sounds like a good proposition. If we can buy an interim small Chinese takeaway food shop and if it does not burn a big hole if no business.

On a serious note, if you are considering using a migration agent, try to look for one who is licenced.

Running a business overseas may not be as simple.

If you are running a business on the bassis of migration, you must take note of the conditions. Eg if you fail to enploy a number of employees or your turnover does not meet the immigration requirements.

If you are serious about migration, you have to do your reseach.
Australian Federal and State governments put up a lot of information on the web to help you.

eg immi.gov.au
http://www.business.vic.gov.au/ - How to set up a small business in VIC state

Have a good one!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you, I was about to ask him for the link.

Yes. If he is interested to help.

This poster and his different nicknames have even mix up Ash007 and me as the same person.

But looks like he has chicken out. Probably because he is not even in USA!

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, I don't know much about business migration to Aust, but I'm sure others in this forum can help out. Do your research before you leap in.

Also don't be afraid to ask question here. There are a lot of people here like neddy, IWC2006, axe168, fishbuff and others that provide sound advice. Just beware of the trolls as usual. Can't stress enough of this.

On a serious note, if you are considering using a migration agent, try to look for one who is licenced.

If you are running a business on the bassis of migration, you must take note of the conditions. Eg if you fail to enploy a number of employees or your turnover does not meet the immigration requirements.

Australian Federal and State governments put up a lot of information on the web to help you.

eg immi.gov.au

Have a good one!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, not just me lah, he also say IWC, Axe, fishbuff and me same person also. Its easier to lump all of us as one person rather then reply to each individual post mah. This way easier for him to target and repeat the same message over and over again.

Yes. If he is interested to help.

This poster and his different nicknames have even mix up Ash007 and me as the same person.

But looks like he has chicken out. Probably because he is not even in USA!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

eg immi.gov.au

Have a good one!

There is always some conditions.:(

Anyway will take a look. Thanks

Which brings me to my first question, is there still an easy way out, if you show you have a certain amount that could get you qualify, no frills, perhaps the only attachment is to show you still have sufficient fund to meet their requirement, till your children are old enough to start contribute back to the community.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glaringly,
For Perth, you can look at this website http://www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au/

Migration is a big move. There will be excitments and some disappointments (esp difference in culture, expectation, etc) Knowing how to handle such disappointments will turn you into a better person too.

Do consider and speak to your friends who have migrated for their experiences.

Also remember that kids may prefer to live in a big city like Melbourne/Sydney while the parents are happy with the ZZZZ pace of life in Perth, etc

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is HB-5?

145th General Assembly
House Bill # 5

Primary Sponsor: Schwartzkopf
Introduced on : 10/03/2009

Long Title: AN ACT TO AMEND TITLES 6, 9, 18, 19, 25 AND 29 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT, PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTING, HOUSING, EQUAL ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE INSURANCE BUSINESS.

Synopsis: This Act adds the term “sexual orientation” to the already-existing list of prohibited practices of discrimination. As such, this Act would forbid discrimination against a person on the basis of sexual orientation in housing, employment, public works contracting, public accommodations, and insurance. In addition, this Act would establish that the Superior Court, in the first instance, would hear and adjudicate alleged criminal violations under the Act of equal accommodations, fair housing and employment discrimination.
Amendments: HB 5 - Passed

Redbull bullshit again ... tsk tsk tsk

oh come now joshie boy

jealousy will get you nowhere

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I'm aware of, maybe 20 years back when Australia was in the shits during the Keating years. Look at New-Zealand, it might be closest thing that you have in mind. Sorry, can't help you much here.

Which brings me to my first question, is there still an easy way out, if you show you have a certain amount that could get you qualify, no frills, perhaps the only attachment is to show you still have sufficient fund to meet their requirement, till your children are old enough to start contribute back to the community.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you may need to check with a registered/licenced agent.
But I do remember that if you put a certain sum of money to invest with the govt, they will offer you a visa.

Perhaps you can also try New Zealand. Sam has posted a thread about NZ.

Remember, once you are NZ citizen, you will be automatically granted PR status in Australia (provided you have no criminal record)

And NZ and Australia have reciprocal healthcare agreement so you get free medical care in Australia as well. (but you have to pay for medication, possibly at a subsidized rate)

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, I was about to ask him for the link.

A few years back I posted all the info on the other forum. There is a few classes of visas to come we get many UK/Euopean people who come here this way. I dont know if the info is still on the other forum but one phone call to a immigration lawyer here will give you all the answers you need and the first call is free too.

I would contact a lawyer.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awwww. Just because Australia is a freaking ripp-off with the most expensive houses in the world right now Joshie Boy must make you very jealous.

Jealous, huh?

do you have some sort of speech impairment? it seems that that is all you can utter in this forum.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, don't get angry lah, he is just one person. Of course have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again over multiple nicks. Unlike us, where each can provide different perspective, links, information. Easier to operate this way then having a split personality. There is only so much someone can keep track of before they go insane.

do you have some sort of speech impairment? it seems that that is all you can utter in this forum.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, don't get angry lah, he is just one person. Of course have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again over multiple nicks. Unlike us, where each can provide different perspective, links, information. Easier to operate this way then having a split personality. There is only so much someone can keep track of before they go insane.

Redbull is just seeking attention from us. We have given him enough attention today. Anymore and he will turn from ID10T to OD.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? I thought thats the plan ??? :confused::confused::confused:
We actually want to keep the trolls around now? I don't have to work tomorrow, waiting for my Plasma to arrive and meeting a new PRC girl girl tenant. :wink: Got the whole night to play with him.

Redbull is just seeking attention from us. We have given him enough attention today. Anymore and he will turn from ID10T to OD.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be very very careful with the trolls. Don't get angry with them, just ignore them. They usually sprout a lot of BS threads and post with a lot of anger for Australia. But never really provide any real information. I'm still puzzled why they keep doing this with multiple nicks. Don't they get tired of spreading FUD all the time ?

Aiyo Bro, Dont you get it? Their main aim is to bring "negative news" or "fear" to the poorly informed mates.. to discourage them from leaving..

As in why they target Australia.. bcoz we are HAPPY here.. and competition is limited.. We are paving the path for fellow sinkie mates.. our efficiency and competency are widely recognised here.. KNN... the subsequent sinkies who arrive should thank us for that !! kekeke

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, I know, but to keep up with this consistency as if they are "paid" to do it. Its not normal! :eek: Maybe they are paid to spread FUD after all.

Aiyo Bro, Dont you get it? Their main aim is to bring "negative news" or "fear" to the poorly informed mates.. to discourage them from leaving..

As in why they target Australia.. bcoz we are HAPPY here.. and competition is limited.. We are paving the path for fellow sinkie mates.. our efficiency and competency are widely recognised here.. KNN... the subsequent sinkies who arrive should thank us for that !! kekeke

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
We actually want to keep the trolls around now? I don't have to work tomorrow, waiting for my Plasma to arrive and meeting a new PRC girl girl tenant. :wink: Got the whole night to play with him.

Hmmm.. yumm.. China Mei Mei..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak! That is precisely the problem.

YOU GOT THE WHOLE NIGHT TO PLAY WITH HIM.
BUT HE MAY JUST KO AFTER ONE ROUND.

How to answer to his parents? They are already so disappointed with their son.

Good luck with your mei mei :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm think I go play with mei mei better. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: China Mei mei... where ever they are I'm sure they don't have one with them. wahahahhahha

Alamak! That is precisely the problem.

YOU GOT THE WHOLE NIGHT TO PLAY WITH HIM.
BUT HE MAY JUST KO AFTER ONE ROUND.

How to answer to his parents? They are already so disappointed with their son.

Good luck with your mei mei :biggrin: