• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See alot of young kids learning Code

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true, your assessment I can share with you on this matter to enlighten you.

Coding script change too. Old scripts retires or depleted and new scripts created follows the new version of hardware of the devices...

Coding is getting easier to learn today than the beginning of x16 bit time. Today is x64 bit architecture base motherboard...

The codings use libraries and packages to save time for coders. These are plugins and consist of a line 'import xyz', that's it.

These libraries or packages are free source codes contributed by developers for anyone to use. A library can contains a lot of codings inside created by a developer.... but you just need to type 'import xyz' into your work... simple as in. you can find it in github.com

When a user visit your webage, these libraries are uploaded from the github.com to you PC or mobile phone memory ram... magic. When user leave the page, these libraries are deleted from the rams... magic..

If the kid learn one program, say python, he will know how to read other programs such as react, JS, PHP and so on...

All coding programs are structure to the same format like an apple don't fall far from its tree...

Get them to start off with C, C++, plenty of jobs for them to earn part money from young, saves parents giving them spending money for school bus fares and food...

C, C++ are the base codings of all coding programing.... apparently... a gold mine...

Ok.... want more info... support Sam give some of your spare changes in your poket or buy him a cup of coffee, Starbucks coffee is about $5 right...

Then I will enlightened more info...
You know about coding?
Don't lie okay, limpeh will expose you because you only know how to print! LOL

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I am always hiring or know ppl who are hiring and can point him to somewhere, IF he is a sinkie...
UI developer.... no need to hire anymore.... xara Web site designer can do the job.... pass...

Video? videoStudio
Speech.... blastersuite.com.
Form - Jotform
Animation..... blender.org
Whatelse you want... just ask me...

Want to learn more...

Udemy.org

Fire sale IT course... be careful I am a ethical hacker.... can crack your MAC, WiFi address.... danger about...

Last edited:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
UI developer.... no need to hire anymore.... xara Web site designer can do the job.... pass...

Video? videoStudio
Speech.... blastersuite.com.
Form - Jotform
Animation..... blender.org
Whatelse you want... just ask me...

Want to learn more...

Udemy.org

Fire sale IT course... be careful I am a ethical hacker.... can crack your MAC, WiFi address.... danger about...

Not true to all hacking methodology without insane cpu specs and ram. Tried to bruteforce singtel router because my sis did something and I got the end of the stick.

Took me hours. Still cannot find the password. Dictionary attack doesn't work.

You had experience with try hack me? Hack the box?

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Outdated. J2ee. SysAdmin, because unvax. Nobody wants me. Lol. 43.

Learning python now. Experience in powershell.
If you like you can pm me your CV. Take out your name if you are not comfy. I have hired Singaporeans older than you. I worked with java since its 0.x days

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't want to sound negative but it's a bit too late/ reactive. By the time they grow up, it's will be very difficult to be outstanding with coding. I don't understand why the education system/ parents are so reactive, they see people succeed in doing certain things then they follow. It's already too late. We should be proactive instead. We should allow kids to explore and do different things so they can slowly develop an interest in them and potentially do well in them.

Making kids go coding courses at a young age is no different from forcing kids to go tuition/ focusing on maths and science. This is why will lose out to India, a few decades ago they already focus on tech and it's affordable for them to learn it.

If little sinkies don't learn coding early, they'll end up driving grab or working as security guard condos for CECA brahmin programmers.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true to all hacking methodology without insane cpu specs and ram. Tried to bruteforce singtel router because my sis did something and I got the end of the stick.

Learn from the pro hacker and they have the tools..... the course is real hacking and land you a job in cyber security industry $120k if you are champ.... ethical hacking....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Learn from the pro hacker and they have the tools..... the course is real hacking and land you a job in cyber security industry $120k if you are champ.... ethical hacking....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Outdated. J2ee. SysAdmin, because unvax. Nobody wants me. Lol. 43.

Learning python now. Experience in powershell.
Go for data science can land a data scientist job... machine learning, NLP, big data .... top job... so many sectors to go if you good at python codes.....

Then go for financial analysis and algorithmic trading play stock market 80% of winning, learn candlestick matplotlib.... easy to learn Pandas, series, dataframe, matplot, skikit test.....

Learn python for drone... and C and C++ for ardunio project for AI and IoT.... make robot.... very electronic and must know electronic theory... V=IR.....

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this ethical or unethical hacking of gansiokbin ?
20181201_064715.jpg