• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP lives to die another day

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
the biggest miss of this By election is missing the chance to makle SDP lose deposit and consign them to the trash bin of history

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
the biggest miss of this By election is missing the chance to makle SDP lose deposit and consign them to the trash bin of history

i VERY MUCH AGREE.

SDP must be feeling very safe. Imagine what it would be like if SDP had fell into the same shit hole as RP and SDA.

I might not like chee very much, but i m not ready to see SDP disappear in history just yet.

Nobody888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i VERY MUCH AGREE.

SDP must be feeling very safe. Imagine what it would be like if SDP had fell into the same shit hole as RP and SDA.

I might not like chee very much, but i m not ready to see SDP disappear in history just yet.

SDP is getting smart, will likely perfom better at next GE. Hope they can help to slap the driver at different sides.

jswyodn

Alfrescian
Loyal
If SDP plays their cards right, I think they can get at least one seat in 2016, maybe more. This is the case for every other opposition party though, as long as they avoid 3-corner fights. At this point, only the WP can survive a multi-corner fight with hope of winning.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not under-estimate the SDP. On its heyday, it used to have more than 4,000 members under its wing. Beside the hammer, SDP remains as the most recognisable opposition party.