• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Sex forum

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Boss Sam, the url sbfsg.rocks does not work anymore. QR code also pointing to the same old url.

Please provide a new link. Thanks!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Boss Sam, the url sbfsg.rocks does not work anymore. QR code also pointing to the same old url.

Please provide a new link. Thanks!
Boss Sam, sorry my bad.
The URL sbfsg is working fine. Able to access it just now.
It's a fuggin' telco problem. Starhub couldn't resolve the url but Singtel can.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afternoon Sam. Cant access to sister forum. Blocked by 3 telcos. I clicked fm this forum "Here". It directed me to sister forum. However when i log in, it prompted "click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you". When i clicked it, my nick wasnt there. I cant log in at all. Its there anything i miss?

Last edited: