• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer says he is planning to abort his child if it is male, as he only wants a daughter.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

newborn.jpg

Should I abort my child if it is male? Sex selective abortion.​

My wife and I are very strong believers in only wanting one child in high pressure cooker Singapore. In other words, we are "one-and-done".

As we all love to complain on this forum, being a female in Singapore is clearly more advantageous than being a male for many reasons.

As parents, we only want the best for our child. We are seriously considering abortion if the child's gender turns out to be male and trying again. Is this so crazy?

In China, during the One Child policy era, there was also sex specific abortion of females. This was a natural reaction to the sexist circumstances back then. Now, there is reverse sexism in society.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
it's a good idea. daughter no need serve ns and no nsmen liabilities. can become economically independent faster than men. also if pretty can make money using her looks

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally people wish but cannot get what they want. Evrntually losing it all. Follow taoism. Go with the flow.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till he gets a fake virgin slut mad daughter like @ginfreely who spreads her cunt for shitskins.

He will personally slit her throat and cut off her cheebye.