• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Save me fm my greedy spouse

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Is it doable in the first place?
Off course

2. What are the specific steps that I should
follow?
There's plenty of ways to do it. You don't have to follow one specific step. It all boils down to your creativity & imagination.

Few examples mentioned below:

A. Buy a high end US$250K luxury watch (using S$10K cash notes to avoid electronic trace). Wear it on your wrist and fly out of SG & place it in a safety deposit box overseas.

B. Buy diamond jewelleries worth about US$250K using cash notes only by breaking them into several transactions. Place them in your hand carry when you fly out of SG to be placed in overseas safety deposit box. Diamonds are small, very discreet, & extremely easy to bring with you overseas.

The banks can't trace cash transactions when you buy the valuables. The gov't can't trace when you bring your valuables with you overseas. If there's global financial meltdown, your valuables will still be there unlike money in the banks which can be wiped out.

3. How do I ensure that this is done in secrecy and confidence?

Check out http://www.dassafe.com/index.html

They have anonymous discreet safe for rental. You have to fly to Vienna to rent one.

4. Does anyone know any firm that does this for a price?

Better do it yourself for maximum secrecy. Any 3rd party involved is one additional risk of your ex-spouse, her lawyer, & the gov't will find out from.

Another advice is to travel to Genting & make sure to keep your ticket & hotel accommodation receipt. You have to actually travel & stay there for a few nights. Then, tell your ex-wife & her lawyer that you lost all your US$250K in Genting!

Wrong advice.Be careful.

When the court asks you to submit an affidavit detailing all your assets
for the past 5 years and their status, you better state the facts.
An intentional false statement can weaken your entire case and
you end up losing ALL.

Do things in a legal and smart way.
Not resort to hiding and silly money circus tactics.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a few hundred k, why take the chance? I thought it is a few million bucks. As one bro says, it is not a lot of money for 20 year relationship. There must be good days as well. Hand over $$ and move on.

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Registered a BVI (Britisg Virgin Island) company business account. Can do done in some of the Accounting or Law firms around Peoples' Park Centre area. (Cost you about US$1500 - US$2000). (Complete within 2 weeks)

2. Used this BVI company business account details, open a bank account in Hong Kong Bank (Used HSBC as they are more BVI friendly). This bank account is under the Company Name (not yours), but you as the sole operating director control this account. (You NEED to fly personally to Hong Kong to do this. Can be completed immediately at the Hong Kong Island Corp. HQ) (Just need to maintenance yearly average HKD$25,000 inorder NOT to incurr any maintenace fee).

3. Start moving your money there. (You can also do this when opening the bank account personally there).

Above-mentioned is a CHEAP-man method of SWISS-a/c. Taiwan Ah Ban used this method during his persidential days..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
An intentional false statement can weaken your entire case and
you end up losing ALL.

are you trying to discourage him from eating free curry peng funded by taxpayers like you?

really dumbass fella trying to post his intentions in this high profile blog like this... :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moving the money is not the issue. There is no need to even open an offshore account. You can even take out the entire sum in cash and claim that you invested it with an individual for a business venture in China and then claimed that you can't find that individual and that you were cheated.

The Court however will notice that sum has left his Singapore acct and will presume it was done to avoid splitting with his wife. It does not matter if it was TTed, taken out via cash, wired, foreign bank draft etc, went to offshore. The fact that the money has left and he can't provide a reasonable excuse when a divorce is pending.

The Court will infer against him adversely and they will empower someone else to conduct sale of other family assets and I can bet you that the sum that was transferred, a portion of it will end up with the wife from the proceeds of other asset sale. Worse still, for this conduct, the court will start making other adverse ruling as they would have treated him unreliable and dishonest.

Up to 5 years, the court can take into account funds that left the account and determine if it was done on purpose.

The trick is to get a really good lawyer, look really decent in front of the court and make your wife look like a greedy person. Alternatively, view this as a failed partnership, cough up your share, be grateful that there is at least a daughter to look forward to. And start a new journey with a fresh outlook.

I even know one guy who told his kids that he stashed a million knowing very that it will get to the ears of his soon to be ex, when there was no such stash. The wife and her lawyer put so much effort in trying to trace the non-existent million that it was a costly affair while the chap and his lawyer coolly explained his income over the years and where it was spent. The wife appeared badly in the eyes of the court. More than one way to skin a cat.

I know of ex-spouses who can't sleep nights when they see their ex-partner enjoying his new freedom, smiling in court all the time despite having coughed up half the share.

1. Registered a BVI (Britisg Virgin Island) company business account. Can do done in some of the Accounting or Law firms around Peoples' Park Centre area. (Cost you about US$1500 - US$2000). (Complete within 2 weeks)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are lawyers in singapore who can help you. This forum are not the place to talk about illegal hiding of money.

hollerhello

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course its doable. What you need to learn first of all is the very nature of intl law. Singapore law is based on commonwealth law which is reciprocal of other commonwealth nations. Therefore, you can forget HK, Australia, Canada, UK, etc. I suggest you move the USD 250K several times and park it in - and this is the best part - u keep it in S$ unless its now in US$ - one bank that is brilliant in the USA is Everbank. You can open a S$ account there and keep your S$ or US$ there and thier service is excellent. I can vouch for them. Also its fully covered and insured by the US FDIC so you cant loose.

The reason being the US and Singapore is vastly different. When the $ first goes missing in Singapore, your wife's vicious lawyer will excecute a writ of search and seizure. They will discover the US$ 250K is gone but the brilliant part is if the money goes from Singapore to Macau or Taiwan (for example) to the USA they would have to get courts in those countries to see where the $ money went which is very hard and costly. Eventually should the idiot lawyer discover the $ was wired to Everbank the USA WILL NOT recognize a Singapore court order even if they find the money there but other courts in commonwealth nations will because its reciprocal. You get your lawyer to claim you sent your money overseas "for investment purposes" and Everbank wont entertain any claim against your US$ 250K.

Good luck and get yourself a good lawyer. Should you have any doubts 1 visit to the USA and 1 LLC corp will cover and protect you so well your wife and her vicious lawyer will cry themselves to sleep everynight. Nothing can break a USA LLC not even the USA govt.

Thanks bro :smile: This indeed is a great help. Are you implying that I need to open bank accounts in all these countries like HK, Macau and others before it goes to the U.S. That's a lot of hassle. It is risky as well. Because as another bro said, if the courts come to know, it will defeat the whole purpose. It has to be done under the radar.

hollerhello

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS,

I had earlier thought that you're in the early or mid 30s. Since both of you are already in the 50s and there is no extramarital issue, I'm sure there is another way to resolve the differences between you. If it is character differences, you would had divorced within 10 years of your marriage and not wait unless now. As long as no 3rd party, all problem can be resolved.

Being together for more than 20 years is not easy and having a grown up daughter together, I think she deserve part of the $180k. Honestly, $90k for 20 years isn't a lot (it is like $4500 annually).

Bro,

The total assets is more than $1.7 million. Cash itself is close to $250K + CPF + condo. She enjoyed and I worked my butt off. And now she wants a big chunk. I dont know about others, but I feel it hard to let go especially if it is unreasonable demand

hollerhello

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Is it doable in the first place?
Off course

2. What are the specific steps that I should
follow?
There's plenty of ways to do it. You don't have to follow one specific step. It all boils down to your creativity & imagination.

Few examples mentioned below:

A. Buy a high end US$250K luxury watch (using S$10K cash notes to avoid electronic trace). Wear it on your wrist and fly out of SG & place it in a safety deposit box overseas.

B. Buy diamond jewelleries worth about US$250K using cash notes only by breaking them into several transactions. Place them in your hand carry when you fly out of SG to be placed in overseas safety deposit box. Diamonds are small, very discreet, & extremely easy to bring with you overseas.

The banks can't trace cash transactions when you buy the valuables. The gov't can't trace when you bring your valuables with you overseas. If there's global financial meltdown, your valuables will still be there unlike money in the banks which can be wiped out.

3. How do I ensure that this is done in secrecy and confidence?

Check out http://www.dassafe.com/index.html

They have anonymous discreet safe for rental. You have to fly to Vienna to rent one.

4. Does anyone know any firm that does this for a price?

Better do it yourself for maximum secrecy. Any 3rd party involved is one additional risk of your ex-spouse, her lawyer, & the gov't will find out from.

Another advice is to travel to Genting & make sure to keep your ticket & hotel accommodation receipt. You have to actually travel & stay there for a few nights. Then, tell your ex-wife & her lawyer that you lost all your US$250K in Genting!

Checked this option. Not feasible as all.

hollerhello

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moving the money is not the issue. There is no need to even open an offshore account. You can even take out the entire sum in cash and claim that you invested it with an individual for a business venture in China and then claimed that you can't find that individual and that you were cheated.

The Court however will notice that sum has left his Singapore acct and will presume it was done to avoid splitting with his wife. It does not matter if it was TTed, taken out via cash, wired, foreign bank draft etc, went to offshore. The fact that the money has left and he can't provide a reasonable excuse when a divorce is pending.

The Court will infer against him adversely and they will empower someone else to conduct sale of other family assets and I can bet you that the sum that was transferred, a portion of it will end up with the wife from the proceeds of other asset sale. Worse still, for this conduct, the court will start making other adverse ruling as they would have treated him unreliable and dishonest.

Up to 5 years, the court can take into account funds that left the account and determine if it was done on purpose.

The trick is to get a really good lawyer, look really decent in front of the court and make your wife look like a greedy person. Alternatively, view this as a failed partnership, cough up your share, be grateful that there is at least a daughter to look forward to. And start a new journey with a fresh outlook.

I even know one guy who told his kids that he stashed a million knowing very that it will get to the ears of his soon to be ex, when there was no such stash. The wife and her lawyer put so much effort in trying to trace the non-existent million that it was a costly affair while the chap and his lawyer coolly explained his income over the years and where it was spent. The wife appeared badly in the eyes of the court. More than one way to skin a cat.

I know of ex-spouses who can't sleep nights when they see their ex-partner enjoying his new freedom, smiling in court all the time despite having coughed up half the share.

Thanks bro. Your advice is sensible and rational. I am not into faking experiences or capable of playing mind games. All I am asking is whether this is feasible as I find difficult to come to terms that my hard earned money has to be parted away. Giving into greed and viciousness is what I find difficult.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that the majority of us in your position would feel exactly the same. Your approach of seeking various views is thus smart and will likely lead you to a more rational decision. Since 1963, the Women's Charter has proved to be a powerful platform especially for non-working wives.

The court has little time for character checks etc and therefore relies heavily on demeanour of the people fronting it and their conduct during the process.

If you can't provide a sensible reason why the funds left the account, it has every right to make a negative inference. If the investments are overseas, there is no local audit trail and she does not know about it, then its a different proposition because foreign banks in foreign jurisdiction won't honour local court orders despite fancy terms like "Minerva Injunction". The court would not know which bank to serve the order to in the first place.

I would suggest shopping for a good divorce lawyer. Its worth the money if sizeable assets are involved.

Thanks bro. Your advice is sensible and rational. I am not into faking experiences or capable of playing mind games. All I am asking is whether this is feasible as I find difficult to come to terms that my hard earned money has to be parted away. Giving into greed and viciousness is what I find difficult.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see why your wife divorced you. U sound like a typical pussy whipped wimpy sinkie male. Why u come on this forum and ask for info, info that you can figure out if you grow a pair of balls.

If she is vengeful and spiteful, you have to be even more vengeful or spiteful. U find her weaknesses and u exploit them. U find out what matters to her and take it away or hold it hostage. Does she have a pet? well, she will come home one day, and the pet will be gone. The more of a bitch she is in the divorce, she will suddenly find bits if her pet mailed to her. U get it?

U have money, hide it. Take out you $250K, go over to JB, and put it in a bank there. There is no trace, let her lawyer go and look for it. She hired a vicious lawyer? U hire an even more vicious one. U find the most asshole, tough and ruthless lawyer you can find, and hire him.

U go thru her mail, email, handphone, hire a PI and find any dirt you can on her and use it against her in court. Divorce is war. Its not about hiring a lawyer to figure out all this for you. U owe her NOTHING. not even maintenance. Fight her for every cent and every clause in the divorce. Draw it out in court and delay it as long as possible. Change the locks on your matrimonial home ,and kick her out. Cut of her credit cards, lines of credit, etc. See how she likes to live on pennies while the divorce is proceeding.

Come on, be a man, don't be a pussy. In your mind, you have already conceded defeat with talk of giving her a resonable settlement and shit like that. U give her nothing, understand. Get it thru your dumb head.

Exactly... That is what i have been saying all the time. You behave like a wimp, you will get such a result.

Well, at least he admit and dun try to put on an act.

I encounter one who is a real pussy but on the font behave like someone got balls but in the end the truth is out and everyone left him alone. WAHAHAH!!! That is the outcome for being balless.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Scro's advice is pretty good, esp the fake million dollar tactic.

I would like to add that who suggested the divorce and the reasons is also important. If it's your wife, then the reasons may show up the greed. If it's you, then have a good, serious reason.

Also, who's going to have custody of your daughter.

You also need to show yourself to the judge that you are prepared to part with some of your money, just that it's not fair if it's half. In reality you might need to really part with some as she is not working.

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro i'm a divorcee myself, what i do is put your money into buying a company in china, than refund back the money to you, once the her lawyers check the company is worthless, and i can assure you is not a crime to lose money in a "buisness venture" thats y you see your PM and his WIFE still smiling. Of course b4 you "invest" your money i will issue you a credit note of the money i owe you, so once your money in, my money will be transfer back to the name or company you appoint.

This is one scheme you should consider. It is simple and clean but must find someone you can trust with the money.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Exactly... That is what i have been saying all the time. You behave like a wimp, you will get such a result.

Well, at least he admit and dun try to put on an act.

I encounter one who is a real pussy but on the font behave like someone got balls but in the end the truth is out and everyone left him alone. WAHAHAH!!! That is the outcome for being balless.

Unfortunately, this is an all to familiar story. After NS, PAP brain washing and scare tactics, Gay Loong for a role model, etc. most S'pore males are now confirmed neutered. We are a nations of eunuchs. Every time I bring up how I would deal with it, S'pore males look astounded and in shock at the degree that I would accelerate the nastiness to. Fucking pathetic bunch.