• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters, Stop Saying Mediacorp Actress Lina Ng Is An Easy Girl!! You Hurt Her Feelings, You Fucking Assholes!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
linang1.jpg

In her youth, local actress Lina Ng had a fair share of late nights, parties and clubbing.

And while those activities don’t necessarily constitute being a bad person, unsavoury rumours abound about her being an “easy girl”.

Ng, 48,
said she has no regrets about any of that.

In an interview with 8world for her new Mediacorp English drama Alienated, she said: "As I get older, many things have been forgotten, and I've no interest in recalling any bad memories," she said.

"I was more playful when young – I used to go clubbing, (but) who didn't drink alcohol or swear a little in their youth?

"I admit I did such things, but I was not a bad girl."

In Alienated, Ng plays a school custodian and mother of protagonist Luna (played by newbie actress Lim Shi-An), who weighs the idea of ending her life under social pressure.

The six-episode series addresses social issues such as cancel culture, toxic positivity and bullying.

Ng, who entered the entertainment industry after finishing 1st runner-up in 1993's Star Search, said her activities in the past caused some to form a negative opinion of her – even labelling her as an "easy" girl.

When she first picked up on the rumours, Ng admitted she felt very hurt.

"Fortunately, I have good friends around me, and my husband chose to believe in me. This is particularly important – people who believe in you will give you the strength to overcome all of this."

Referring to her husband Mike Lam whom she's been married to since 2004, Ng, who is a mother of three sons, added: "I've also proven to everyone that I'm not that sort of person."

file7ps2j6k90cgls5sxogf.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-easy-girl-who-didnt-drink-alcohol-or-swear-a

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
linang1.jpg

In her youth, local actress Lina Ng had a fair share of late nights, parties and clubbing.

And while those activities don’t necessarily constitute being a bad person, unsavoury rumours abound about her being an “easy girl”.

Ng, 48,

In an interview with 8world for her new Mediacorp English drama Alienated, she said: "As I get older, many things have been forgotten, and I've no interest in recalling any bad memories," she said.

"I was more playful when young – I used to go clubbing, (but) who didn't drink alcohol or swear a little in their youth?

In Alienated, Ng plays a school custodian and mother of protagonist Luna (played by newbie actress Lim Shi-An), who weighs the idea of ending her life under social pressure.

The six-episode series addresses social issues such as cancel culture, toxic positivity and bullying.

Ng, who entered the entertainment industry after finishing 1st runner-up in 1993's Star Search, said her activities in the past caused some to form a negative opinion of her – even labelling her as an "easy" girl.

"Fortunately, I have good friends around me, and my husband chose to believe in me. This is particularly important – people who believe in you will give you the strength to overcome all of this."

Referring to her husband Mike Lam whom she's been married to since 2004, Ng, who is a mother of three sons, added: "I've also proven to everyone that I'm not that sort of person."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-easy-girl-who-didnt-drink-alcohol-or-swear-a

It is difficult to say whether she is easy or difficult if we do not know who she is. :unsure::confused::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is difficult to say whether she is easy or difficult if we do not know who she is. :unsure::confused::biggrin:

I thought samsters like yourself enjoy telling lies about superstar Zoe. Surely you all have made up some gossips about Lina being easy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is/was a party girl. and party girls are many things but being chaste is not one of them.

Their kind are hedonists who only care about the sensory experience.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
linang1.jpg

Ng, 48,

Homeless is in fashion a new US lifestyle living in Hollywood land.... start copy and bring this crap fashion to Singapore...

.... democracy.... human rights... new US lifestyle living...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is/was a party girl. and party girls are many things but being chaste is not one of them.

Their kind are hedonists who only care about the sensory experience.
Ya lah you criminal bully dogs family women are the most chaste according to your Ccb logic. Listen up I NEVER go clubbing in my life. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lah you criminal bully dogs family women are the most chaste according to your Ccb logic. Listen up I NEVER go clubbing in my life. Pui!
And criminal bully bitches like slut in bed insulting other slut kt latha are the most chaste lah. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While other young people busy enjoy life go clubbing, I suay chee no such good fortune.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You no need to go clubbing. Every night you're being clubbed by shitskins in your own apartment.