• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
all bcos of the fucktard cheebai kia .... the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

the bastard chao ah kua keeps harping on the F4 and SDP & CSJ 24/7/365.
wouldn't a guy like this Bob Sim guy be thrown into prison long ago?

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
wouldn't a guy like this Bob Sim guy be thrown into prison long ago?

prison is too good a life for that moron .... he should instead be fed to the dogs as someone had suggested .... LOL

(Q)I'd much prefer hearing him squeal like a pig about to be killed as his extremities are sliced off one by one before slowly flailing off his skin to feed to a hungry pack of dogs.(U)

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=503489&postcount=41

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are still struggling with the twisted panties of yours. Ok, to help you calm down, I acknowledge that I have no idea what I was writing about and have no idea the identities of these people. It was all hot air. Hope this helps. You might want to print this out and frame it. Most people can't be bothered about these things but it obviously it is close to your heart. You might want to hang this on the wall next to your bed so that you can sleep well each night.

I do envy you for knowing all the details and the identities of these influential characters. As they say, a squid in time saves nine.

Yeah right, story teller.
Don't know just say don't know, alright? Don't tell stories here. If I can ask you those questions, I definitely have all the answers and more. You insist on giving the impression that you know their identities, but from the manner you try to deflect my questions, obviously you know what everyone reading the old forum would know too and nothing more. Yet, you see it fitting to tell stories and muddy the waters further with your story telling. That speaks volumes about you. :rolleyes:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are still struggling with the twisted panties of yours. Ok, to help you calm down, I acknowledge that I have no idea what I was writing about and have no idea the identities of these people. It was all hot air. Hope this helps. You might want to print this out and frame it. Most people can't be bothered about these things but it obviously it is close to your heart. You might want to hang this on the wall next to your bed so that you can sleep well each night.

I do envy you for knowing all the details and the identities of these influential characters. As they say, a squid in time saves nine.

You did not start off by admitting you have no idea at all. You tried to pass off as Mr Know Everything and started to tell stories here. Since you do not know their identities, why do you tell stories here? Is your life so boring and dull that you have to gossip and pass rumours about other people's lives??

Even then, at least have the decency to admit you are only telling stories that any regular member of the old forum had been sporadically shafted with, since the truth was never told. The one who knows everything is Bob but he is not telling and that is his prerogative.

What amuses me is that people like you have nothing better to do than to conjure up stories and forming conclusions with the limited info that you people have and then keep bombarding the forum with such unverifiable trash and hope that the stories are believed.

If you can't be bothered with the identities of these "influential" characters, then why do I find you over the course of the past year or so, keep digging up this Bob vs F4 vs Bob vs F4 Vs Bob nonsense? If you're the one who can't get over it, then say so. I can help you out by telling you everything you need to know, including all their identities, if it will keep you from having sleepless nights thinking about them. My advice to you is go get a life and get it quick. Anyway, the truth will set you free.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to scroobal,

being such a bias, prejudiced, narrow-minded and resentful coward, perhaps it's about time u shake off that "moderator" title. i think leongsam, the host is making u look like an idiot by exposing your true nature.

as moderator, u deleted many of my postings but u leave all the shits spammings of those nasty clones untouched. u also invaded my personal profile and deliberately deleted many of my personal postings there. and i hope u stop preaching about "free speeches and human rights".

as a moderator, what positive thing have u done so far? i m beginning to suspect u could be one of those spamming clones.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio so what..? Why get entangled with a woman together with several other men? Not worth it lah..

So many chio women around..

whether a woman is chio or not, once she's married with kids, her family comes first and not some other's warped political motive.

there's one question which still haven't resolved and that is, WHAT CAUSED THE FAILURE OF THE OTHER PARTY'S MARRIAGE? was it due to her presence and instigation as leeported by sin min which only told half the story while the other half - the aggrieved wife of the lawyer was left out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You had to ask, i had to answer :biggrin:

jaslyngo.jpg

according to her blog, it wasn't her official husband who brought her there. all her thanks were dedicated to others but never to her family especially her own husband.

WHY??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can't be bothered with the identities of these "influential" characters, then why do I find you over the course of the past year or so, keep digging up this Bob vs F4 vs Bob vs F4 Vs Bob nonsense? If you're the one who can't get over it, then say so.

well said. this thread was started by krafty suggesting an Sbf meet up. Now look how Bob sim turns up like a maggot that feeds rotting shit.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the purpose of a samsters' gathering in the first place?

for those politically warped, they are there for pawns hunting. they are trying to gather pawns to do their dirty works knowing how easily swayed many samsters are without finding the real reasons or causes to a happening.

when one realised why they were dated and decided to call it quit, they shall end up like my li'l brother leetahsar.

so ask yourself this question before attending any of this dubious meeting with forummers:

ARE THOSE PEOPLE PURELY THERE TO KNOW U, BEFRIEND U AND SHARE COMMON INTERESTS OR THEY WANNA KNOW U, EXPLOIT U AND USE U FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL OR POLITICAL AGENDA WHICH U TOTALLY ARE UNAWARE?

if it's becos of the lst reason, then u are safe. if it's the latter, then woe be with u very soon especially after u find out why they wanna acquaint you for.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob, i don't care about you or your affairs. you are a trouble maker in this forum and the last. every thread you touch turns in to shit. please leave us alone.

if u wanna deny the truth, there is nothing more to say. continue to believe in those trolls and suffer along with them. later u shall blame each other for your own sorry state which they are doing exactly right now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you learn from this. If you want to play by the sword, then you have to live by the sword. I recall that when Sam closed Delphi your motley crew's last instrument of banning others were gone. Suddenly your real identity were no longer a brave act and all that bravado disappeared into thin air.

No one knows me from a bar of soap. I have nothing to lose. You guys lost your dignity and the respect of a whole bunch of others. You still haven't learnt anything. Until you guys sit together and work it out, the rest of us will have to bear with the nuisance of your clones and tit for tat posts.

Here is the irony of your comments. You guys revealed your own identities, made an absolute of fool of yourselves by revealing each other's sordid details and now come back to claim that nothing happened or what transpired is not true. What then are the facts? You got the freedom of this forum to correct any wrongful claims. Insinuating that it is wrong will not cut any ice here.

You guys wrote the script, acted the entire play out, used your own identities, did it for free to an unwilling audience and now realised that it was a mistake. And you want us to remember it to your liking. To date no material correction has been made nor anything value has been revealed to cast you guys in favourable light. Pointless that you keeping writing and whining about spilt milk.

Face it - you won't be pleading over so many posts if this entire debacle had no legs in the first place. You can pretend all this is gossip if it helps you to sleep. But don't expect other to forget what you and your mates did using your real names.

The ball is in your court, if you guys don;t chase your ex-friend in this forum and wreck everyone reading pleasure it will eventually die down. Who else wants to chase a low life except another low life.

You did not start off by admitting you have no idea at all. You tried to pass off as Mr Know Everything and started to tell stories here. Since you do not know their identities, why do you tell stories here? Is your life so boring and dull that you have to gossip and pass rumours about other people's lives??

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
according to her blog, it wasn't her official husband who brought her there. all her thanks were dedicated to others but never to her family especially her own husband.

WHY??

Hey asshole if you can't get into her pants, thats your problem not mine. Fuck you understand :oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoooo! The posts in this thread sure sound like History of Mankind, or the Evolution of Sammyboy!!

Juicy titilating sammylicious, scandalously funny, unashamedly bashful...

keep them cumming, bros..!! Shld be part of the National Education Programme for Secondary schools.

Better, betterer, betterest!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you learn from this. If you want to play by the sword, then you have to live by the sword. I recall that when Sam closed Delphi your motley crew's last instrument of banning others were gone. Suddenly your real identity were no longer a brave act and all that bravado disappeared into thin air.

Honestly Scroobal, you are part of this. Your commentaries alone add to the wounds.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." - Matthew 7:1