• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy welcomes back our star Scroobal!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On behalf of all forummers here i humbly welcome your royal screwness back to the forum. Let me tell you that all of us here really missed you while you were banned for oh a few hours. Those few hours felt like an absolute eternity let me tell you. It's because of your absence that i have finally realized how long a day really is. :eek:

All of us have realized how you have enriched this forum with your presence including the forum's host. Might i add that your unholy trinity of underlings namely TFBH, windsor and kingrant were understandably pissed and peeved. I do know how it feels like when some young offspring start to get anxious when they cannot locate their parent being the owner of a female dog and a young puppy that is still being weaned.

All things being said and done we have to punish the said offender for even daring to ban someone as great as you and such a travesty cannot be ignored turning this forum upside down decreasing its readership due to your absence, i beseech you to administer the appropriate punishment.

I have saved the best for the last. The most grateful of all is the host sam. He truly wants to thank you for increasing readership and getting forummers to participate whenever you start new threads. In fact he has bestowed upon you a very fitting title.

Scroobal has graduated to being the best troll of all. The threads he starts invariably reach multiple page proportions within hours. :biggrin:

You are indeed being honored. All hail the return of scroobal!

spamlondon460.jpg

Let's sing a song

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I log on every morning and check the banned list and most of the time, all are removed from the ban list. The only ones I leave there are the spammers and the ones who are just out to mess up the forum.

Headlines such as yours perpetuate the impression that I'm not even handed in my approach.

In case nobody noticed, I also unbanned the other nick on the list ssrrvv11.

There was a period when I had to unban Tonychat almost on a daily basis.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam we are welcoming back scroobal the forum's star. You see for nicks like ssrrvv11 or tony the chances of them getting banned are much higher than the screw's you also have to remember that this is i believe scroobal's first ban ever his virgin ban. Now that's something only occurs once in a lifetime.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all ready to welcome scroobal back....

smbl1t.jpg

In fact, all the other losers like cooleo, ivebert, SIFU etc can all join him in this gathering.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I log on every morning and check the banned list and most of the time, all are removed from the ban list. The only ones I leave there are the spammers and the ones who are just out to mess up the forum.

Headlines such as yours perpetuate the impression that I'm not even handed in my approach.

In case nobody noticed, I also unbanned the other nick on the list ssrrvv11.

There was a period when I had to unban Tonychat almost on a daily basis.

hi there

1. sammy, out of some curosity.
2. where can i look for such "ban list" in sbf?
3. or it is some confidential folder or what?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arent you afraid of making yr dog parents angry?

On behalf of all forummers here i humbly welcome your royal screwness back to the forum. Let me tell you that all of us here really missed you while you were banned for oh a few hours. Those few hours felt like an absolute eternity let me tell you. It's because of your absence that i have finally realized how long a day really is. :eek:

All of us have realized how you have enriched this forum with your presence including the forum's host. Might i add that your unholy trinity of underlings namely TFBH, windsor and kingrant were understandably pissed and peeved. I do know how it feels like when some young offspring start to get anxious when they cannot locate their parent being the owner of a female dog and a young puppy that is still being weaned.

All things being said and done we have to punish the said offender for even daring to ban someone as great as you and such a travesty cannot be ignored turning this forum upside down decreasing its readership due to your absence, i beseech you to administer the appropriate punishment.

I have saved the best for the last. The most grateful of all is the host sam. He truly wants to thank you for increasing readership and getting forummers to participate whenever you start new threads. In fact he has bestowed upon you a very fitting title.

You are indeed being honored. All hail the return of scroobal!

spamlondon460.jpg

Let's sing a song