• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sakae Sushi CEO says he can't hire sinkie cleaner even for $3k a month

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He did so to advance his own interest to hire cheap foreign labor to get higher profits ....after having benefited so much from our society and making millions.

It turned out this is a 72 hours 6 days a week job. Given 44 hours a week is the MOM legal work week, it means the worker is suppose to perform a whopping 28 hours of OT with one day of rest per week. This is $10 per hour wage lower than the lowest minimum wage in Australia, USA, etc. It is hardship money.

Even if I have money I'll never eat at this SAKAE SUSHI. What the CEO done is deceptive and shameful, I feel sorry for all those people washing dishes at his restaurant.
There are always hidden words isnt it? but how many can see through him and other talk cock enterprises?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say is I'm lucky never to have eaten at this luxury restaurant.

I CALL FOR A BOYCOTT OF THIS RESTAURANT!
this chain is anything but luxurious....cheapo type of shit disguise as food to con heartlanders....

But yes call on all self respecting sinkies to boycott....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chain is anything but luxurious....cheapo type of shit disguise as food to con heartlanders....

But yes call on all self respecting sinkies to boycott....

I've eaten there once. Not impressed at all. The sushi crumbles into bits as you pick it up. The soft shell crab is cold and soggy (should be crispy).

Ajisen ramen and RamenPlay (by Breaktalk Group) are other joints to boycott for pathetic ramen. Go to Ippudo or Nantsuttei, pay a little more and taste the difference in quality for yourself.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raw food and mixing cooked food on rice refrigerating thawing is asking for a lot of hygiene problems. We are not living in Eskimo land some more.
Raw food places requires the highest standards in hygiene. Why take the risk. This applies everywhere in the world.