• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....another self masturbating thread....
based on figures compiled by WHO, Singapore was ranked #48....countries like Japan, USA, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, etc...has a higher suicide rate.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While government policies may have been a contributing factor, the fact remains that Singapore's suicide rate is pretty low compared with other countries so that means the government is doing a pretty good job.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/suicide/by-country/

Denmark, which was ranked as the world's happiest country has a higher suicide rate. Switzerland's is 50% higher than Singapore. These are countries that have entrenched social welfare systems which goes to show that giving out free money doesn't make the recipient any happier.

again you reveal your ignorance.

how do you know SG suicide rate is low when the pap refuses to tell us the true figures?

on my part, pap's refusal implies that it is not proud of the suicide figures. if the figure is flattering, the pap will be blowing its own trumpet

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD how right you are! I agree 100%. I also want my hard-earned CPF monies back to do as I please while I still can function healthily. Knn not wait until wheelchair bound or need to use a walking stick with diabetes, hypertension, cancer and perhaps even dementia.
Wooden Goh can claim credit for coming up with this football analogy about him being the national goalkeeper when he was PM. He and his million dollar star-studded cabinet kept shifting the goalposts to thwart the opposition and of course, we all know by now they also scored a few own goals along the way. :biggrin: Serve them right for being arrogant, greedy, self-righteous and complacent. lol!:wink:

a party which shifts goalposts has no integrity

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. By the time you get back your blood and sweat money, you may no longer be able to enjoy things in life. If suay, no chance to smell the notes if up the lorry.

Only way is to pack up. I am planning that. Write a book while out to earn some money.

if everyone who can, packs up, who is going to fight for the average Singaporean?

i choose to stay

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is own goal liao liao then must shift goalposts mah. Last time primary school i goalie also use leg to shift the marker when nobody is looking. Football is a team sport!

in primary school, we call it "Play cheat".

The pap is "playing cheat" against Singaporeans...how disgusting!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You run road, it makes no difference but over time, FTsh will rule this land. For every local on run road, may be two or more FTsh will be imported as new shitizens. These new shitizens do not even know what is mee rubus or teochew muay. Do they really care about patriotism and allegiance to sinkie land? They are just economic refugees and parasites to enjoy the good life in SG. The locals built up this country and they just walked in.

The pap will be very happy if smart and discerning Singaporeans leave Singapore.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
again you reveal your ignorance.

how do you know SG suicide rate is low when the pap refuses to tell us the true figures?

on my part, pap's refusal implies that it is not proud of the suicide figures. if the figure is flattering, the pap will be blowing its own trumpet
That shirker runaway is desperate to create traffic here.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....another self masturbating thread....
based on figures compiled by WHO, Singapore was ranked #48....countries like Japan, USA, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, etc...has a higher suicide rate.

let me ask you a simple question...do u think Singapore's suicide rate is commendable and it is something Singaporeans can cheer about?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans should not wait for PAP to return what's rightfully theirs. Singaporeans must compel the pap to return what's theirs.

Singaporeans have been to nice to LHL and the pap

But your posts seems to be full of indirect praise for the pappies leh?