• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was driving along Bedok South this morning when I noticed that someone had committed suicide at Blk 18. Body was still on the 2nd level roof of the coffee shop.

I was told that the man was 40+, single, jobless and had health problems. Did pap policies drive him to take his own life?

You must be very "kaypoh" to stop, look & listen....:biggrin: Guess what race? did you ask , if the jumper voted for? jumper was not "Pioneer" class?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no such word as ponding.

But there is a difference between civic conscious and kaypoh:smile:

You never read the news....the SAF General..said "PONDING"...ha ha ha ok! luckily your civic consciousness by stopping your car to investigate cause n accident.....still ,it is being kaypoh!....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmmmm. sad that he left this world like that. I wonder if the pap feels bad that so many Singaporeans are committing suicide.

i hope that that the APs will ask the pap for a breakdown of suicide cases for the last 10 years

PAP feel bad? Where have you been the last 2 decades?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never read the news....the SAF General..said "PONDING"...ha ha ha ok! luckily your civic consciousness by stopping your car to investigate cause n accident.....still ,it is being kaypoh!....

i dont read MSM.

i stop at proper carpark. no danger to muself and others

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an average of more than 1 suicide per day happening in tiny island Sg.
Nothing to be surprised about witnessing a suicide....the odds of it much much higher than touch 4D.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an average of more than 1 suicide per day happening in tiny island Sg.
Nothing to be surprised about witnessing a suicide....the odds of it much much higher than touch 4D.

i am surprised by the high suicide rate.something is very wrong with pap's rule