• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've tried your mother's, your baby sister's but never your wife. Hey, arrange for this lah. I can pay you handsomely, better than your1 night's keep as a miserable security guard.

You still fuck your mother in front of your father?

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new from a bastard like you. Fucking around like a Pariah dog on the street.
I push a diamond into your wife cheebye can you take a video and show here how you fish it out? You can sell it or bring it to the grave if you like.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I push a diamond into your wife cheebye can you take a video and show here how you fish it out? You can sell it or bring it to the grave if you like.
A Pariah is a Pariah. Go GOOGLE and find the meaning of Pariah if you don't know. By 9pm, I won't see your posts again because you will be too fucking busy with your pathetic night shift security guard work.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Pariah is a Pariah. Go GOOGLE and find the meaning of Pariah if you don't know. By 9pm, I won't see your posts again because you will be too fucking busy with your night shift security guard work.
How many times have you transferred the gonorrhea from your wife to your mother?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife cheebye is squarely.
How to fuck her like that? No wonder you got another darling at 3.30am, which of course, is your right hand.

A fucking bastard like you dare not even to show your face at the MRT Station. What a fucking disgrace?