• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBECCB, STILL DARE TO SURF SOME MORE. YOU WANT TO GET SACK AH?

BY THE WAY, WHEN I USED A HEAVY VISCOSITY OIL ON YOUR MOTHER'S CHEE BYE, I ALSO GOT NO FEELING LEH.

What style did you use today?
You go on top or beneath her?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What style did you use today?
You go on top or beneath her?
BUT I SUMPAH, YOUR BABY SISTER'S PUSSY IS WAY BETTER. MORE HORSEPOWER AND BETTER TORQUE AND EVEN HAS V-TEC VALVES, ALTHOUGH HER 2 HEADLIGHTS ARE LESS BRIGHT, AS YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF IN THE VIDEO ABOVE.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to have my dinner now come back to you later
WHERE GOT TIME? AS I'VE SAID BEFORE YOU JUST PANG KANG RIGHT? SO POOR THING. REACHED HOME ONLY AT 7.30PM FROM YOUR DAY SHIFT WORK. I'M GOING TO WATCH TV ALREADY LAH. SO CAREFREE FOR ME YOU SEE. I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE AND WHEN I LIKE. YOU MUST AIM FOR MY STANDARD, UNDERSTAND? I THINK IF YOU CONTINUE TO PIMP FOR YOUR 2 SISTERS (ESPECIALLY YOUR BABY SISTER WITH BETTER HORSEPOWER), YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE MY STANDARD WITHIN 4 YEARS.

I'LL COME BACK TO THIS THREAD ONLY TOMORROW MORNING.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn just lost almost 15k earlier
Got squeezed another 5% today after last Friday lunch. He showed me competitors' quotes which I think was unscrupulous and unethical.

Old man, fuck your wife already or fucking someone else's mother?
You sound like a sex maniac from your past posts
You fucked many mothers and sisters in this forum. Who have you fucked in your bed besides your wife and mother?

I made love to pretty young women not fuck.
That's how we keep in touch in the name of love. If not because of the Women's Charter most are willing to live with me happily under one roof.

Your old woman on your lap now or you are on your laptop?
Going to have my shower and still undecided who to pick for dinner tonight they are all excellent lovers with individual flair.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man,
What was your father's reaction when he saw you fucking your mother?
He was angry because you used his bed or because you overused his only toy?

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
where did these slanty gong cheebye like @winners get these fantasies from?

it's a historical fact and true at present that chinks are sluts whores harlots that have been fucked by all and sundry

all the geylangs of the world are populated by chinks first and foremost then by others.

coolies prostitutes whores harlots are your ancestors your fathers mothers sisters daughters that were dumped in malaya by poms. where do these drunkard chink slanty morons get the fantasies of getting to fuck anybody else from?

i mean, how could somebody be this delusional?

are these chinks or what?

Barclays-2.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry. That poor night shift security guard @Rus, will not be available between 8pm and 9am the next morning. He's too poor and has to earn his keep for the night. What a fucking disgrace? He has indeed failed very badly in life.

As for that @mudhatter, he is nothing but just another piece of shit thinking that he will always know the best. All his narratives are mostly hot airs and carry no weight. WTF to these 2 bastards? @tanwahtiu had already gone to meet his maker, so will these 2 bastards soon.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry. That poor night shift security guard @Rus, will not be available between 8pm and 9am the next morning. He's too poor and has to earn his keep for the night. What a fucking disgrace? He has indeed failed very badly in life.

As for that @mudhatter, he is nothing but just another piece of shit thinking that he will always know the best. All his narratives are mostly hot airs and carry no weight. WTF to these 2 bastards? @tanwahtiu had already gone to meet his maker, so will these 2 bastards soon.

Hey you are back,
What was your mother's reaction when she saw your father romping your wife?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

all living beings will ultimately meet their makes

what makes you think a subhuman chink slanty cockroach son of a whore such as you is different?

for crying out loud, have you seen yourself in a mirror? you're telling us you are a chink? and you can't see yourself in a mirror? that you are a slanty? member of an inferior race?

that only knows how to copy cat, copy paste and are all without exceptions slaves and serfs of the ang moh kia?

theory of IQ, Race and Inventiveness strikes again.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
all living beings will ultimately meet their makes

what makes you think a subhuman chink slanty cockroach son of a whore such as you is different?

for crying out loud, have you seen yourself in a mirror? you're telling us you are a chink? and you can't see yourself in a mirror? that you are a slanty? member of an inferior race?

that only knows how to copy cat, copy paste and are all without exceptions slaves and serfs of the ang moh kia?

theory of IQ, Race and Inventiveness strikes again.
Let's have a bet on who will go to meet his maker first.