• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Re: Retiree jailed two weeks for attacking train commuter after row over seat

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) sucking Arab sheik. :biggrin:

LOL .......................... LOL

Who is sucking who. Sam or you for you to be able to do what you do here. Or Sam Leong likes putting his dick in your arse.

Jesus Christ

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) sucking Arab sheik. :biggrin:

LOL .......................... LOL

You must be Sam's favorite sex partner to be allowed to do what you do here. You must be good. Who knows if I allow you to suck mine I may change my mind about homosexuals.

jw5

Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

You can let your minion suck your cock while getting your arsehole fucked by an Arab sheik. :biggrin:

LOL ...................... LOL

You must be Sam's favorite sex partner to be allowed to do what you do here. You must be good. Who knows if I allow you to suck mine I may change my mind about homosexuals.

Jesus Christ

Re: Politeness and manners in SBF

thank you screw bolah
i look like truth

while u were spreading a MILLION lies

Fuck your cheebye face lah Chan Mei Yoke. Don't try to bullshit people here. You are one big con. Still accepting donations? Cunt face. Tiu leh kor Hai Yong!......EEEEEEE wu cho hai!.....LO.....LOL

Jesus Christ

You can let your minion suck your cock while getting your arsehole fucked by an Arab sheik. :biggrin:

LOL ...................... LOL

Why never use hokkien expletives? Why shy now issit? You can change panties but your skin's colour remains constant, real. The color that the forum owner Sam Leong likes when he rear entry you. May be you will be to talk me into trying to fuck your arse for real. I really really want to know how you fuckers can do it mano a mano. With all the jock smell included. I need to go vomit..................

jw5

Loyal

If your panties make you want to vomit, you should consider changing them more often, considering that you piss in your panties so often. :biggrin:

LOL ............................ LOL

Why never use hokkien expletives? Why shy now issit? You can change panties but your skin's colour remains constant, real. The color that the forum owner Sam Leong likes when he rear entry you. May be you will be to talk me into trying to fuck your arse for real. I really really want to know how you fuckers can do it mano a mano. With all the jock smell included. I need to go vomit..................

Jesus Christ

well u jsut gave yourself away, you FOOking hypocite coward

Gave away what you fucking cuntface? No fucking brains. Only know how to milk sympathies from easily conned sinkies. And by the way if you really did ride every kilometer of the way to Bangkok as you claimed, may your face turn into a real woman. If not I hope to see a bicyle wrapped around your bleeding cunt face in the middle of the road.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ

You want us to Zap u so u get a few hundred points from Sam? Hahahahaha....what a fool :rolleyes:
Tiu leh lo mo kor fa hai. Sei Hao Hai! Fucking homosexual fucks like you can only do that. And you neeed to use a "WE". Fucking faggots. Don't challenge me to a fight hor. I still want to eat rice......LOL.......LOL...When I don't, I'll let you and you can wet your pants.

Jesus Christ

oh jealous cowad FOOking cunt now acting like a bimbo?

oh say more more more.....

who is wendy chan that you must attack attack attack

im just the sis in law of foo mee har, MP

Oh you are the sis in law of foo mee har, MP! Shout out mah! And in all the forums that are full of dumb sinkies. By the way what has Foo Me Har got to do with your cunt face? Please tell me when was the last time you felt a cock up your dry vagina or another set of labias rubbing against yours.

Jesus Christ

If your panties make you want to vomit, you should consider changing them more often, considering that you piss in your panties so often. :biggrin:

LOL ............................ LOL

Come on be friendly now. Tell me will I be able to feel as good fucking a woman as I when enter your faggotty rectum? What do you usually use to facilitate that? KY. Brylcreem? Or your rectum naturally lubricates when you are faggotly excited?

jw5

Loyal

Your experiences with your wife don't count since they have always been after she received a creampie from her ang mo lover. :biggrin:

LOL ..................... LOL

Come on be friendly now. Tell me will I be able to feel as good fucking a woman as I when enter your faggotty rectum? What do you usually use to facilitate that? KY. Brylcreem? Or your rectum naturally lubricates when you are faggotly excited?

jw5

Loyal

looks whose is stupid, i got cunt face but FMH still my sis in law
you and a million whatevers cant change that

fookin g cunt face back to you

cant get it off today izzit?

He caught a monkey fucking his wife. :biggrin:

LOL .................... LOL

Jesus Christ

Your experiences with your wife don't count since they have always been after she received a creampie from her ang mo lover. :biggrin:

LOL ..................... LOL

People now can see what a man gays like you can be. What wife lah. Daughter lah. Son lah. And the Hokkien expletives. Are the other sammyboy sinkie thai gay gang members like you? Fucking mistake freak of Nature......LOL.....LOL

Jesus Christ

wow even more bad words, so creative hor

but still dare not accept court challenge...... if cant pay, go legal aid lor

mark yeo cunt face dare or dare not sue wendy chan, your beloved cunt face

Fook very creative? You look Gestapo German Warden type too. So how? Kuntface?......LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

There's only one fucker here worse than me.

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) :biggrin:

LOL ........................ LOL

People now can see what a man gays like you can be. What wife lah. Daughter lah. Son lah. And the Hokkien expletives. Are the other sammyboy sinkie thai gay gang members like you? Fucking mistake freak of Nature......LOL.....LOL