• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

Jesus Christ

Re: Politeness and manners in SBF

Oh Father. Make the MRT run again. I can't stand these sinners who squat here 24/7/365. And they behave queer. Ah Ba Ah Ba.

jw5

Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

We all agree that we prefer your daughter's overused cunt than your wife's diseased cunt. Just some thoughts.............. :biggrin:

LOL ......................... LOL

Oh Father. Make the MRT run again. I can't stand these sinners who squat here 24/7/365. And they behave queer. Ah Ba Ah Ba.

jw5

Loyal

Bytheway, I am as unreligous as you, so this clone is perfect for me to deal with. :biggrin:

So since you are not religous and you are not ang mo, why the fuck did your moron parents give you TWO English names? Are they ang mo wannabes? :biggrin:

LOL ........................ LOL

jw5

Loyal
Re: Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) spoilt brat son to be homosexual. :biggrin:

LOL ................. LOL

Bump. Sorry your ass was in the way. Nothing gay about it.

Jesus Christ

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal):

1. Good afternoon.

2. Kan Ni Na Bu Pua Chee Bye to you and your family.

3. Have a good day.

Excuse me can help translate the meaning of those foreign syllabic words you've excreted? How many years of education you've had to be able to express those in apparently sophisticated prose?

jw5

Loyal

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) desire to be fucked in the arsehole by Arabs and Banglas. :biggrin:

LOL ..................... LOL

jw5

Loyal

Didn't go to Oxford on a goverment scholarship like you, but enough education to tell you are a piece of manipulative yet needy shit and that your children are manipulative yet needy shit as well.

It's better for the world that your children die. :biggrin:

LOL ....................... LOL

Excuse me can help translate the meaning of those foreign syllabic words you've excreted. How many years of education you've had to be able to express those in apparently sophisticated prose?

jw5

Loyal

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) wife to be fucked by her ang mo lover. :biggrin:

LOL .............................. LOL

Jesus Christ

Siow liao lah. Sam took the rug off under me. The gays are victorious. An Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!...LOL.......LOL

jw5

Loyal

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) daughter to suck as many cocks as she wants. :biggrin:

LOL ............................... LOL

Jesus Christ

It was fun while it lasted. A poke in these gay arses.................LOL........................LOL....And Sam, I did not attempt to change my IP. I knew you will know. Fucking gay of you.:oIo:

Jesus Christ

You should know the type of ppl here and the kind of forum this is.

Just look at the 'above advertisements' everytime anyone comes into the web page.

Vice and gambling and you want politeness and manners? LoLoLoLOL

No you did not see. Read again.

jw5

Loyal

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) to have his cock sucked by his minion and his arse fucked by an arab sheik at the same time. :biggrin:

LOL ...................................... LOL

Jesus Christ

I support the right of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) to have his cock sucked by his minion and his arse fucked by an arab sheik at the same time. :biggrin:

LOL ...................................... LOL

You are on your way to winning an award for your contribution to the betterment of humankind. Just stop being so gay. Kan Ni Na Bu Puah Cheebye! Amen.

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely agree. They should always have a law for those manipulative yet needy fuckers who started it.

The law needs to be changed. The old went overboard on an issue that he was trying to address as a Good Samaritan. They should introduce a punishment for those who started this in the first. If not people like the young chap will continue with his ways.

Jesus Christ

Re: Retiree jailed two weeks for attacking train commuter after row over seat

Absolutely agree. They should always have a law for those manipulative yet needy fuckers who started it.

Who is sucking who. Sam or you for you to be able to do what you do here. Or Sam Leong likes putting his dick in your arse.