• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

Singapore we shall meet then.

Your date very open hor. No balls to comit to a date.

Let's see what excuse you come out with tomorrow.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties.
Well, I think everyone in this forum can see n read that you're the one who shrink your ballz to your anus and start mentioning places asking me to meet you.... Ain't the above quote is written by you or do you wanna PRETEND n say it's written by your street whore mother???

Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers.

You try to ACT as if you've went down to Changi Airport T2 on 11/06/2014 but again your posting time betrayed your COWARDICE...

I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!!

Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one... Wanna be a STORY WRITER also do it with your CHICKEN BRAINS....

Since a LITTLE PIMP like you love to shame not only yourself but your mother as well, my PLEASURE!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

another stupid line
fools you are
simply blind

What do you expect from a SON OF A STREET WHORE.... Whatever he writes, he'll have no GUTS to admit to his words!!!

Why bother to get serious with such COWARD PIMP....

:biggrin: Look at me, insult n humiliate him whenever I'm free.... Can you expect much for a LITTLE PIMP that only dares to hide at home n jump into a forum to bark only to have GUTS???? :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

Well, I think everyone in this forum can see n read that you're the one who shrink your ballz to your anus and start mentioning places asking me to meet you.... Ain't the above quote is written by you or do you wanna PRETEND n say it's written by your street whore mother???

:biggrin: Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers. :biggrin:

You try to ACT as if you've went down to Changi Airport T2 on 11/06/2014 but again your posting time betrayed your COWARDICE...

I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!!

:biggrin: Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one... :biggrin:

Since a LITTLE PIMP like you love to shame not only yourself but your mother as well, my PLEASURE!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A disappointing day!!! No wonder pap can rule sg for as long as it wants

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN.

:rolleyes: Talk so much for what, since both of us in Singapore n you claim yourself to be such a BIG TIME GANGSTER n I'm giving you this chance.... :rolleyes:

:biggrin: When you free just tell me and I shall inform you of where I am n what color of the shirt I'm wearing just for the sake of your CHICKEN EYES so that you can recognized me not wearing PINK... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE.

:biggrin: LOOK AT YOUR POST TIME AT#82... :biggrin: WANNA ACT HERO ALSO USED YOUR CHICKEN BRAINS...

Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers.

Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so many gangsters here ah? You forgot HK41K ...big time Ah Tiong/Hongkee/Sinkee gangster.

So sorry, I dun tried to prove myself especially in a forum but have no problems accepting challenge thrown out by ppl like u!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays.

BTW it's getting crowded inside your mummy Cheebye. My Bengal dogs have invited their friends. The crowd inside your mummy cheebye is bigger than hong Lim park crowd.:biggrin:

You are even ball less to even carry a placard on your return wtf. Hello Kitty boy.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

Wuhan whore son,

Let me teach you a way to save some face for yourself now....

Retreat yourself from this forum for a period of time, and ppl tends to forget, after that come back into Sammy Boy to be a HERO again .

The way you tried to copy n paste my word you can't even do a good job.... Dun keep telling everyone here how your mother is enjoying her "free sex" back in Wuhan from my bengal dogs....

:kma: Indeed you LIVE UP TO YOUR NICK NAME HorKauKan :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

调虎离山之计。He was having a good time with your Mother elsewhere while you are waiting for him at the airport.

:wink: So your good enough to introduce your mother to this pathetic LITTLE PIMP knowing that he dun even have the ability to pay for a whore!!! Well Done... :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro i can testify i went to T2 on 11/06/2014 at 20:38.i could only see a hongkie dog licking its balls at the entrance near the taxi stand.i wasnt sure to approach it or call the animal control.

:biggrin: Wow, so you manage to see your mum licking up to a Dog's dick at T2 taxi stand.... You should have video it down to show us!!! :biggrin:

Indeed a CHEAP MOTHER with a CHEAP SON!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

anoather festish sicko doggie
coward with no balls
only one big vulval mouth like the rest
of the oppo ibs here - no guts
but empty farts and hot vulgar airs

You still expect those oppos IBs here to have GUTS???? Not even in your dreams!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

please lah winni
HK is not a gangster
he fights all the knnb gangsters here
you get them and whack them until they diam diam
look at that sewage rat knnb...finisto
even the australians whack him

:biggrin: :biggrin: KNNBNBCB loves to whack ppl, BUT, BUT DOING IT AT HIS HOME TOILET.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually sometimes we should show our sympathy to COWARDS like them which they are so jealous of the society for those who can make it. They feel so inferior that they could not released their anger anyway which is why they tried to ACT, mind you, is ACT like some BIG TIME MAFFIA in a forum for their self-satisfaction!!!!

:rolleyes: Just like KNNBNBCB, no woman looks upon him and he dun have the ability to even call a street whore, what to do.... Go back home hide inside the toilet n shake for himself for self-satisfaction, when job is done, come out of the toilet n log onto Sammy Boyz and bragged he has sex with the most beautiful woman on earth.... :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE.

LOOK AT YOUR POST TIME AT#82... WANNA ACT HERO ALSO USED YOUR CHICKEN BRAINS...

:kma: Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers. :kma:

:biggrin: I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!! :biggrin:

Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one...

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is how scared that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is terrified of dying

Lky can bring his puppy dog HorKau14Kan (hk14k) together with hell with him.

:biggrin: No worries.... Death to me is not scary, only PIMP like you with a mother working as a Street Whore are afraid of hell n death.... Actually your words in this forum already show your cowardice, need me to say more??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is how scared that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is terrified of dying

you and escher can poke each others
and embrace in one unwholesome unity
people applaud
heaven forbids

:cool: Let's be pathetic towards KNNBNBCB. You look at his nick n his profile photos you can already see how inferior this Little Pimp is.... :cool:

:cool: Being humble n humiliated by me without any retaliation .... :cool: