• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

Wuhan whore son

Limpei go T2 belt 33 wait until 9pm. Where then fuck u hiding. Inside your mummy chowcheebye is it.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN

干你老母。just now u hide where? Inside your mummy chowcheebye is it. Now then craeleven out to act Hero.:kma:

Limpei wait till 900pm at belt 33 for u but u Cheebye don't know escape to what belt.

Ya... wait till 09:30 p.m for your mother's customer in Geylang right!!!!

:biggrin: Since you waited for so long, you mean you can't even say out the luggage belt number for MI 985???? You waited so BLINDLY izit??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

The time of your post already betrayed you, dun try to turn n twist your words.... If you waited for so long you mean you can't see that person so significant outside the waiting area n you can't name me the baggage belt number??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Cock.... From your words I can see that you seldom travel.... If a plane schedule landing time is for example 19:55, it'll normally takes about half an hour for passengers to collect baggage n come out. That's the norm!!!

:biggrin: Still wanna cover your CHICKEN ASS.... Come on, I'm waiting for more new stories from you to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:.... Your decision to continue to hide inside the rubbish heap to post is correct of you!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... You're indeed a rubbish n you really live up to your nick name!!!! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son.

Are you blind. You stay inside your mother Cheebye too long already. Blinded by her poison juice.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Limpei go T2 belt 33 wait until 9pm. Where then fuck u hiding. Inside your mummy chowcheebye is it.

:biggrin: Yes, at least have some brains to log onto Changi Airport website to see what is the belt number.... Why took you so long!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

But still you initial post timing have betrayed you.... Even if you have been holding an iPad with you, passengers of MI 985 could not have come out before 20:38.... And your initial post at 20:38 claims that you came out to me is PURE BULL SHIT!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:....

:biggrin: By posting at 20:38, that means you should have come out face to face with me but no passengers could have came out by that time!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Good try, try harder.... At least you know how to log onto www.changiairport.com.sg :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

You run away from which belt huh. Cheebye coward .

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you blind. You stay inside your mother Cheebye too long already. Blinded by her poison juice.

I've said : at least for once you show me you still have some PIG Brains to log onto www.changiairport.com.sg to look at the belt number....

But there's one thing that you can't search over at the internet, there was a significant person just outside belt 33 waiting for his friends or family, didn't you saw this person.... So well known in SG!!! Go n search over the internet n see who's this person ..... Jesus help me, at least there's such a person there!!! :wink:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Please don't try to save face by talking about some non existence significant person. You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN...

You run away from which belt huh. Cheebye coward .

:biggrin: Dun you know from belt 31-34 there's only one exit???? Another sentence that betray you.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, you so "SMART" to log onto www.changiairport.com.sg to check on the belt number, go n search over in the internet who was the significant person waiting outside exit for belt 31-34.... Give you a hint is a male!!! Many waiting family members were looking at him!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Lucky Jesus help me by arranging this significant person to come to T2 today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Please don't try to save face by talking about some non existence significant person. You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: Dun you know from belt 31-34 there's only one exit???? Another sentence that betray you.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, you so "SMART" to log onto www.changiairport.com.sg to check on the belt number, go n search over in the internet who was the significant person waiting outside exit for belt 31-34.... Give you a hint is a male!!! Many waiting family members were looking at him!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Lucky Jesus help me by arranging this significant person to come to T2 today!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wuhan whore son

I didn't know u are so stupid. U mean from 31-34 gate a person cannot walk all the way to 35 and above belts to go out. U first visit to changi airport is it.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Please don't try to save face by talking about some non existence significant person. You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK.

:cool: My guys n I are laughing now till our tears drop..... Carry on with your coward stories.... :cool:

:biggrin: One of my guys say, since you so "GUTSY", give you another chance tomolo.... We're having a dinner appt at MBS hotel lobby buffet area.... Come n look for us, no money to pay for yr meal since your mother is selling at $5 rupee in India, we pay for you as long as you dare to come.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

:cool: My guys n I are laughing now till our tears drop..... Carry on with your coward stories.... :cool:

:biggrin: One of my guys say, since you so "GUTSY", give you another chance tomolo.... We're having a dinner appt at MBS hotel lobby buffet area.... Come n look for us, no money to pay for yr meal since your mother is selling at $5 rupee in India, we pay for you as long as you dare to come.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tomolo use yr brains to do posting n look at the time coz our dinner time is 18:30 hours!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN!!!!

Can't say who's the person outside the waiting area???? Want me to tell you, COWARD!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Log onto the internet n search for belt number, your ballz really have shrink into your anus.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: One of my guys ..

Wuhan whore son

You guy? Your honor fuck buddy is it. Lol. You gusty then you come look for me OK. Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. Got balls to come?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN.

Please don't try to save face by talking about some non existence significant person. You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK

:kma: My guys n I are laughing now till our tears drop..... Carry on with your coward stories.... :kma:

One of my guys say, since you so "GUTSY", give you another chance tomolo.... We're having a dinner appt at MBS hotel lobby buffet area.... Come n look for us, no money to pay for yr meal since your mother is selling at $5 rupee in India, we pay for you as long as you dare to come....

Tomolo use yr brains to do posting n look at the time coz our dinner time is 18:30 hours!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Another Coward story of you that betray you. When the 3 of us retrieve our baggage, the clearance officer standing there straight away call us for inspection on our baggage.... Since you mentioned you waited for so long, how many clearance officers was there at exit for belt 31-34 n what is their race???? Sorry, such things internet can't check.... Maybe you have to call the airport tomolo n find out then reply me. Ha Ha Ha Ha...

:biggrin: As for that person, you wanna me to tell you who he is???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

You guy? Your honor fuck buddy is it. Lol. You gusty then you come look for me OK. Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. Got balls to come?

I thought you wanna WHACK ME???? I giving you the chance what??? Scare????

So change n divert topic????

Cannot name the significant person out exit 31-34???? He's Edmund Chen, TCS artist.... Together with a young lady if i'm not wrong should be her niece....

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

I understand that your mummy is famous in wuhan for selling her cheebye cheap cheap but you don't call then shots here. Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. 7Pm. Don't disappoint me again .

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

See my reply at other thread. And fuck you who the fuck is Edmund Cheng? Your fuck buddy sibo.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I didn't know u are so stupid. U mean from 31-34 gate a person cannot walk all the way to 35 and above belts to go out. U first visit to changi airport is it.

The clearance inspection is located right beside the exit of 31-34.... Since you waited for me till 9 o'clock, SO LONG.... You mean you didn't notice Edmund Chen n a young lady was there???? The young lady should be her niece or something....

The clearance officer that call us over was a Indian Lady. Beside her was also an Indian officer n a Malay officer.....

:biggrin: Wow, you so blind..... waited for me for so long at exit 31-34, never saw Edmund Chen when everyone saw him.... Your mother not only gave you CHICHKEN GUTS BUT CHICKEN EYES AS WELL!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:rolleyes: A PIMP SHALL FOREVER BE A PIMP, COWARD PIMP ACTING TO BE A SINGAPORE BIG TIME GANGSTER BUT ALAS YOUR WORDS AND THE TIME OF YOUR POST BETRAY YOU!!!! :rolleyes: