• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN.

I understand that your mummy is famous in wuhan for selling her cheebye cheap cheap but you don't call then shots here. Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. 7Pm. Don't disappoint me again .

No need to cook up anymore of your COWARD stories, my guys n I are laughing till tears drop....

I thought you wanna WHACK ME???? I'm giving you the chance n now you trying to cover up your CHICKEN GUTS AGAIN!!!! Need me to quote you on your words again???? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

You better crawl back to your mummy cheebye if you have nothing new to say. Edmund Cheng is who? Significant? You Got see big snake pee before or not.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

You better crawl back to your mummy cheebye if you have nothing new to say. Edmund Cheng is who? Significant? You Got see big snake pee before or not.

So Bananas shaft into your mouth already???? The hokkiens call it ( Chui Ta Lan).... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Ya, Edmund Chen not significant enough, you A SON OF A STREET WHORE is so SIGNIFICANT today at T2.... You not only have seen BIG SNAKE PEE BUT YOU HAVE SEEN A BIG SNAKE SHIT AS WELL...

Shafting Bananas into your own mouth, if i've not mistaken should be taught by your mother right.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

See my reply at other thread. And fuck you who the fuck is Edmund Cheng? Your fuck buddy sibo.
So Bananas shaft into your mouth already???? The hokkiens call it ( Chui Ta Lan).... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Ya, Edmund Chen not significant enough, you A SON OF A STREET WHORE is so SIGNIFICANT today at T2.... You not only have seen BIG SNAKE PEE BUT YOU HAVE SEEN A BIG SNAKE SHIT AS WELL...

Shafting Bananas into your own mouth, if i've not mistaken should be taught by your mother right.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

:biggrin: Waited for me till 9 plus but can't even tell me what races are the clearance officers n such a significant person standing there you never see.... Thank your mother for giving you not only CHICKEN GUTS BUT EYES AS WELL!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy was never arrested by ISD..

i have a high level of doubt that you really know what a real Hero is.

The Hero that you describe sounds like some PAP ball-less shit. Your level of wisdom is pretty low.. i suggest you help more people sincerely and be a little more selfless, so maybe some heavenly beings might bestow some wisdom upon you.

Oh ya, I've seen many of your post but it seems to me nothing more than rubbish....

:biggrin: You love to act, mind you read carefully... ACT... that you're smart, you're GUNG HO but doing all this hiding behind a PC..... :biggrin:

Honestly, I really hope you can surprise me with you "HIGH LEVEL OF WISDOM".

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. Got balls to come? If no balls but only want to come here kpkb with your cock and bull Edmund Cheng gay buddy story then I will entertain you with cut n paste .

U might as well work harder here to source for clients to patronize your mummy cheebye OK.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. Got balls to come? If no balls but only want to come here kpkb with your cock and bull Edmund Cheng gay buddy story then I will entertain you with cut n paste .*

U might as well work harder here to source for clients to patronize your mummy cheebye OK

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way, who feeds who?

the citizens who feeds the Lee family whom they have their hands on the CPF?

i wonder how you come up with such a primitive and chink concept to view the world.

so i guess , for you, as long as you get your own reward from someone and you benefited from it,

even though that someone destroy others in order to get the money.. and you will lick his hand that feeds you.

I am wondering how come your brain works this way... are you a chink polluted mind, usually primitive chinks think like you.

Thanks for your concern, definitely I do not follow your way to be fed....

A person like you with so low self-esteem claims that you're not a Singaporean but a Johorian or whatsoever but in actual fact you have contributed to CPF, Income Tax n so on.... Unlike me, I dun have to contribute n yet the govt can do nothing to me.

:biggrin: You have no ways to show your anger n the jealousy of the society which is why all you can do is to hide your low-esteem self n claimed that you're not a Singaporean but yet contributing to the SG govt which you hated!!! :biggrin:

Try something better to vent your anger instead of trying to hide the ugly side of you!!!!

Btw, I've seen alot of idiots think alike like you but yet can't turn things around.... LOL!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh...so that disappoint you a lot?????? wow..he gets free money and you are so sored over it?

so you are looking forward to that to happen to Roy, you will feel victory over it as your master scored a goal.

You think people are stupid and not know what your fucking PM is doing? The only information that we are interested by him is how the CPF is being used by the GIC, plus getting back all the CPF money at age 55.

There is no panic at all, sinkie loser, it is anger by the citizen because they cannot get back their CPF money. please differentiate clearly between ANGER and panic.

You seriously need some behaviourial orientation, go get some counselling.

You claimed to have a high level of "wisdom" but you looked more like a retard if not a clown from your reply....

I'm replying to SoISee about the legality of the donations to Roy n here you are talking about jealousy..... Which is why I said you're one of those losers that is jealous of the society.... Jealous of the rich which is why ppl like u are so similar to Eunuch Escher.... NO ACTIONS TALK ONLY (NATOs)....

Of course I look forward for Roy to be brought down, if not there'll be tonnes of losers like you crawling out from you hole just like termites to be a menace to the society n govt.

You think just becoz a COWARD like you is writting nothing but shit in this forum, the PAPs or PM will change his stance...

Ya, those anger was shown last weekend.... 6000 pax!!!

Try to ACT A CLASS HIGHER THAN ME??? Do it wisely!!! Dun make a fool out of yourself!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN,

Limpei tomorrow dinner at east coast seafood international. Got balls to come? If no balls but only want to come here kpkb with your cock and bull Edmund Cheng gay buddy story then I will entertain you with cut n paste .*

You wanna ACT like a Singapore BIG TIME GANGSTER, I give you the chance. You dun have the GUTS to fly down to HK, ShenZhen, Wuhan n even Taiwan which you mentioned yourself, you keep on changing with your words to cover up your COWARDNESS...

:cool: From Taiwan, then Indonesia, then told me when I'm coming back to SG inform you, you'll come.... But from the time of your post n your words betray you.... And now to save your mother's PROSTITUTE FACE, you name EAST COAST.... Your mother not selling at Geylang anymore but East Coast now izit???? I dun call the shots here, you mean a PIMP like you call the shots???? You claim you wanna whack me but no GUTS to come n look for me even to the extent I offer to tell you where i am in SG.... :cool:

Look at all your masters that you've licked n sucked their ballz, they dun even bother to come to your aid now cause you've shown your cowardness...

Before I even ask you for Belt no. I already knew that the Changi website can be found and you're stupid enough to fall into my trap.... The timing of your 1st post has already prove that you are not there at T2 today....

Let me tell you what happen at the exit of 31-34 today.... Apart from the clearance officer that I mentioned, there was only one guy holding a placard with a lady name on it. I can still tell you the color of the placard apart from Edmund Chen was there.... Dun dare to come, just admit it n no one will blame you!!!! Why disgrace yourself n bring shame to your mother!!!! Your actions is just kids stuff!!!

Your mother is already CHEAP enough n I dun know why you still wanna ACT So cheap here to allow me to humiliate n insult you to the m&d!!!

:biggrin: Trying to be a HERO in Sammy Boyz???? Who are you trying to prove to???? YOur mother???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lastly, for all i care whether you cut n paste like Eunuch Escher style or you reply with shit.... As I said, even your Ah Meng master is sad to have such a dog like you.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN

then I will entertain you with cut n paste .

:eek: MY PLEASURE TO CUT N PASTE!!! :eek:

You wanna ACT like a Singapore BIG TIME GANGSTER, I give you the chance. You dun have the GUTS to fly down to HK, ShenZhen, Wuhan n even Taiwan which you mentioned yourself, you keep on changing with your words to cover up your COWARDNESS...

:cool: From Taiwan, then Indonesia, then told me when I'm coming back to SG inform you, you'll come.... But from the time of your post n your words betray you.... And now to save your mother's PROSTITUTE FACE, you name EAST COAST.... Your mother not selling at Geylang anymore but East Coast now izit???? I dun call the shots here, you mean a PIMP like you call the shots???? You claim you wanna whack me but no GUTS to come n look for me even to the extent I offer to tell you where i am in SG.... :cool:

Look at all your masters that you've licked n sucked their ballz, they dun even bother to come to your aid now cause you've shown your cowardness...

Before I even ask you for Belt no. I already knew that the Changi website can be found and you're stupid enough to fall into my trap.... The timing of your 1st post has already prove that you are not there at T2 today....

Let me tell you what happen at the exit of 31-34 today.... Apart from the clearance officer that I mentioned, there was only one guy holding a placard with a lady name on it. I can still tell you the color of the placard apart from Edmund Chen was there.... Dun dare to come, just admit it n no one will blame you!!!! Why disgrace yourself n bring shame to your mother!!!! Your actions is just kids stuff!!!

Your mother is already CHEAP enough n I dun know why you still wanna ACT So cheap here to allow me to humiliate n insult you to the m&d!!!

:biggrin: Trying to be a HERO in Sammy Boyz???? Who are you trying to prove to???? YOur mother???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lastly, for all i care whether you cut n paste like Eunuch Escher style or you reply with shit.... As I said, even your Ah Meng master is sad to have such a dog like you.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN
When you come back to Singapore you tell me OK.

Cannot wait. When? Faster OK.

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET PROSTITUTE

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem is persons who are outside of Singapore are discussing the CPF.
I think we should limit the persons who can discuss the CPF to be those who are in Singapore and affected by the CPF.
This is only logical.

It doesn't matter whether the person is inside or outside SG. As long as he or she is a Singaporean, they can discuss about it be it positive or negatives....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN,

Lancheow to you :oIo: Limpei throw you challenge, you siam. Simi Gangster :kma:

:biggrin: What a challenge you've thrown to me but JESUS, no one came up to me at Changi Airport T2 today!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Indeed you brought GLORY TO YOUR WHORE MOTHER!!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
A disappointing day!!! No wonder pap can rule sg for as long as it wants

Yesterday 11/06/2014 was such a disappointing day for me.... With such much of enthusiasm of walking out of the Changi Airport T2 to face a BIG TIME GANGSTER named KNNBNBCB, WHO'S A SON OF A STREET WHORE in SG, this COWARD disappoint me.

I'm pretty sad of not being WHACKED by someone who claims he's so Gung Ho in SG.

And the worst n funniest part of all after I settle down in my apartment was, I logged onto Sammy Boyz and the first thing i saw was this Little PIMP KNNBNBCB have already started his post of going down to T2 to wait n face it out with me which i expected but unfortunately, he's too EAGER TO ACT LIKE AS IF HE REALLY WENT TO THE AIRPORT T2.

At first I was also surprised on his posting coz when my guys n i walk out, we hang around for about 2 mins playing with our phones n looking around but apart from that "insignificant" Edmund Chen, there was only one man holding a placard with a woman name on it n not much ppl was there coz MI985 today was pretty vacant as well...

When I read further n look at the time of the post, that was when I can confirm this LITTLE PIMP KNNBNBCB have not went to T2 coz MI985 was delayed for approximate 25 mins in Wuhan today prior to the ATC instructions.

When the plane actually stop n park at it's lot, the time was already 20:25 approximate and how can any passengers or even myself could have walk out of the arrival hall before 20:38 which is the LITTLE PIMP posting time which he claimed that he had walked up to me and shouted at me.... Maybe he did that in his DREAMS for self-satisfaction.

Even with his iPad in hand, to have posted at 20:38 means this LITTLE PIMP KNNBNBCB should have face up to me before that but no one from MI985 could have came out by that time.

:biggrin: And to add salt into his wounds, he try to side-stepped n claimed he waited till 9 plus but can't say it out what is the races of the clearance officers when the clearance point is just beside the exit door let alone Edmund Chen was just there n he further try to pretend he's more famous than him.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

LeongSam, why just I can't see one of the oppos supporters in your forums that have GUTS....

I registered myself here in July 2013, COWARDS that have thrown real life challenge to me within a month of my registration like Eunuch Escher, Crane (Geylang Meng Chai), jw5 n etc did not met up with expectations. Now there's this LITTLE PIMP who call himself KNNB which clearly he lives up to his name n he disappoint me as well!!!

NO WONDER PAP WILL NOT FALL. A COWARD OPPOSITION PARTY WILL HAVE COWARD FOLLOWERS!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties.

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat.

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN, Meet me in Singapore? You have the balls by all means. :oIo:

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore.

Well, I think everyone in this forum can see n read that you're the one who shrink your ballz to your anus and start mentioning places asking me to meet you.... Ain't the above quote is written by you or do you wanna PRETEND n say it's written by your street whore mother???

Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers.

You try to ACT as if you've went down to Changi Airport T2 on 11/06/2014 but again your posting time betrayed your COWARDICE...

I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!!

:biggrin: Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one... :biggrin: :biggrin:

:wink: Since a LITTLE PIMP like you love to shame not only yourself but your mother as well, my PLEASURE!!! :wink: